Story time...

Postby Zina on Sat Feb 02, 2002 2:13 am

Poor Jance...I could see them doing this, tho'...is this going in the direction I think it is? Or am I just a dirty minded Zina-thing? Who knows? Prolly Elemental. ^^
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby Elemental on Sat Feb 02, 2002 5:51 am

Well, it's not going ~quite~ in that direction, no... Of course, I could always give it a secret alternate ending... what say the masses?<P>:: Gives Zina some Lysol Mind Cleaner ::
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sat Feb 02, 2002 11:33 am

Hey, pass that Lysol over here when you're done with it, Zina. And the toilet brush, if you don't mind. I thought it was going in...a certain direction...as well.<P>I need something a little more heavy duty. Got any steel wool?
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Wed Feb 06, 2002 4:40 am

Sorry it's taken so long... school concerns have been on my shoulders lately. Anyway, here's the next chunk of the story...<P> Jance slowly lifted himself out of the icy muck, his head buzzing like a hive of angry bees. Taking a few moments to recall who he was and what day it was, he looked around. Nothing but darkness, the inky type that you could swear you could pound a nail into and hang a picture you couldn
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Zina on Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:20 am

Poor Jance, stuck underground with an evil lemur who has the attention span of a gnat. How will they get out? I need to know!! **flail**
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sun Feb 17, 2002 2:53 am

"Attention span of a Gnat"?!? If I was the Gnat I'd be suing for slander. :wink:

But we have Liza and Ronnie going home to have lunch. I would also imagine that Max and Ryner would follow suit to settle their argument via Tekken (and Ryner would likely want a rematch after being trounced earlier :grin: ). That would leave Haslen and Jance alone in the dark in the foul sludge of the sewer.

Yup! They have made a deal to work together until they see daylight and are now ready to get out of there. *tunelessly whistles for a few seconds*

Yes indee-dee, they are agreed on that plan to get out. *checks watch*

Anytime now they're going to actually do something to get out of that stench-pit. *looks at calender on the wall and starts counting days*

Uh-huh. Reeeeal soooon now. *blatantly ignores cries of "Are we there yet?"*
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:25 pm

Huh? Oh... damn... you still care! Alrighty then, it'll be here soon!
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Fri Feb 22, 2002 6:59 pm

*whips out a dust mop and cleans the cobwebs off the thread. With both pages cleaned the next task worked on is to bring the thread to the top of the forum. Several spotlights are focused on the title specifically to attract a certain writer's attention.*

Where were we, oh yes, Jance and Haslen had just agreed to get each other out of the hole.

And... CUE!
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Sat Feb 23, 2002 7:34 am

Later, Liza and Ronnie sat in the kitchen, finishing cheese sandwiches and talking.
"Where do you suppose they are?" Ronnie asked.
Liza swallowed a bite. "I don't know... and we have no idea where to start looking. Imagine being trapped down there in the sewers... We hit Haslen pretty hard, so he's not going to be doing much for a while, but he also hit Jance, which means they're both likely in bad shape."
"And it's really cold in the sewers, too", Ronnie added. "If we don't find them, they could end up frozen."
Just then, Max and Ryner walked in, strangely silent in the wake of their arguement. They turned on the TV and PS2, and what ensued gave perspective to the battles of the world wars.
When the noise and smoke subsided, they both looked relaxed. "What're you two doing?" Ryner asked as he made a sandwich of his own.
"We're trying to figure out how to rescue our friend," Liza replied, "unlike the two of you with your overinflated egos! What if we find Jance frozen to death because the two of you were too busy plugging your heads into the television? How would you feel then?"
Max looked genuinely shocked. "Huh? What do you mean?"
Ronnie jumped up onto his chair. "Are the two of you blind? Didn't you see what happened?"
"Of course. Senor estupido here decided to whomp our enemy right into Jance's chest and knock them both out."
"What'd you say?" came Max's angered response.
"ou heard me. I didn't stutter." Ryner glared.
"Will you two cut it out?" Liza shouted over them. All eyes went to her. "We've got a serious problem, and if you two don't stop arguing I'll beat both of you up!"
Everyone was silent.
"Okay then", Liza said in her cutest voice, "let's go find Jance, shall we?"
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sat Feb 23, 2002 11:50 am

It is so silly I'm surprised it didn't occur to me sooner. What kind of sandwiches is everybody eating? Being an anthromorphically orientated universe should we infer that the characetrs are vegitarian or vegan (which would be odd considering the carnivorous/omniverous species presented so far)? Ever since the mention of cows from the first story arc and Pork-on-a-Stick in the third, can I instead assume that farm animals still exist and it's possible for Ryner to be fixing himself a ham sandwich while Ronnie and Liza are finishing their pastrami on ryes?

Like I said, silly. :grin:

Speaking of which: se
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Mon Feb 25, 2002 6:11 am

I'm ashamed at the typos therein. I normally catch them all, but I typed that at night and while I was on too many drugs at once (sleep depravation, caffine, and Space Ghost Coast to Coast). I promise it'll be better in the future.
And BTW, 'senor estupido' came from Ryner. I forgot to add that.
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sat Mar 02, 2002 9:44 am

...se
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Andrick on Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:14 pm

Yup! They have made a deal to work together until they see daylight and are now ready to get out of their home and help their friend. *tunelessly whistles for a few seconds*

Yes indee-dee, they are agreed on that plan to go do something. *checks watch*

Anytime now they're going to actually form that rescue party and search for Jance. *looks at calender on the wall and starts counting days*

Uh-huh. Reeeeal soooon now. *blatantly ignores cries of "Are we there yet?"*
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Osiris2 on Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:31 am

><>osiris's crazy insaine nonsensical running story invades elementals one<><

Slowly sinking into the river the casket hits a land mine (yes in the water) and fly through the air land in a large sand dune
NOOOOO the cute little rabit its attacking
Run Away.........RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

The weilder of the shinny rubber chicken!!!!!
Osiris2
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:50 pm

*bump*
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elemental on Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:22 pm

Alright everyone, I've finally got the next gobbit of this nuttiness! Enjoy, if you can!

An hour later, they sat warming themselves in front of a small fire.
Elemental
Regular Poster

Postby The Red Hawk on Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:54 pm

Interesting.

MORE! MORE! WE WANT MORE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Red Hawk on 2002-03-27 15:55 ]</font>
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Wed Mar 27, 2002 5:10 pm

And Elemental will deliver as promised. Though if I extrapolate the information correctly from his posting pattern the next story will be... May 3rd.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby The Red Hawk on Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:09 pm

Damn! I can't wait that long.

(pulls out a big stack o' paper and starts writing the great American novel)

Any chance the story will be continued before I finish?
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Zina on Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:38 pm

Hee! It just keeps getting better! ^^ Hurry up and finish the next part! o.o
<A HREF="http://zina.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Element's Song</A> -It's neat. And everyone likes neat things.
<A HREF="http://clad.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Cute Li'l Anti-Christ Daiji</A> -cute anti-Christ fun!
Zina
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Element's Song