Mungo? Santa Maria!

Postby The Waco Kid on Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:03 am

Hallo sir,
Have just finished reading through your publications to date and thought it was about time I left my mark...so to speak.
The word I'd probably use is... Splan.
Yes, let's go with splan for now.
However, I find your gratuitous use of Blazing Saddles quotes convoluted and even mildly insulting. You wouldn't catch me doing that.
You know, Nietzsche said out of chaos comes order.
Or at least...it might as well do.
Splen
The Waco Kid

Postby Burke on Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:53 am

If that is indeed fatheral then welcome most sincerely sir, you span little fella.

Most gratuitous use of a Blazing Saddles quote- at the height of the anthrax scare here in the U.S, MArcus called me up to reassure me that:

"In Paris, France, Louis Pasteur hyas developed a vaccine to eradicate Anthrax forever."

I told him to never mind that shit.

You know of course, that Mungo Santamaria is a musician of some sort.
GRIMBLES
<A HREF="http://grimbles.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>grimbles.keenspace.com</A>
Burke
Regular Poster

Postby The Waco Kid on Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:50 pm

It is indeed I.
Of course I knew that Mungo Santamaria was a musician... just like I know all those big and clever words you use in your comic strips.
It's been too long since I've sampled your blarney charm sir... I've almost forgotten how terribly, terribly fast you are.
As for me...I'm just doing the things.
So, you don't like the old time bikes huh?
Splen
The Waco Kid

Postby Burke on Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:14 pm

It's been too long since I've sampled your blarney charm sir... I've almost forgotten how terribly, terribly fast you are.

Let's not forget I am also quite, quite vicious. Alarmingly so, in fact.
GRIMBLES
<A HREF="http://grimbles.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>grimbles.keenspace.com</A>
Burke
Regular Poster

Return to Grimbles, The