kiltimagh

Postby BRENDAN O'BLAZES on Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:17 pm

They wouldn't finance Academia Nuts so I've opted for a knockabout farce called Ollie's Follies...
BRENDAN O'BLAZES

Postby Burke on Mon Mar 18, 2002 3:29 pm

O'Blazes! Is it yourself?

I take it you find yourself in the dear old Cloonfallagh, twinned with Cairo (pending.)

Never mind Ollie's Follies- have secured top notch theatrical engagement at local venue- Old Gabby's House of Scurvy. Can't divulge details- very hush hush. Suffice to say will make the Folies Begere look like a Bolivian puppet show. Just need a little venture capital for grease-paint, knives, elk-meat, what have you. PLease send whatever your can spare along with a check for $500. Best to get in on ground floor, avoid rush etc.

Am in process of writing you a long letter, explaining all about that nasty business in Montmarte, which I'm sure you will find satisfactory vis a vis the misunderstanding, jail time, dead fiancee etc.

All the best

P.S Kynaston sends his kind regards, and wishes to know where you hid the port.
GRIMBLES
<A HREF="http://grimbles.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>grimbles.keenspace.com</A>
Burke
Regular Poster

Postby Burke on Mon Mar 18, 2002 3:31 pm

P.P.S- Up Kiltimagh!
Burke
Regular Poster

Postby Michael on Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:07 am

<i>Damn</i> you're cool, Burke. I want to be Irish when I grow up.

Except that Ireland is losing 450 acres a year to rising ocean levels. <i>That</i> can't be good.
<A HREF="http://www.vivtek.com/toonbots/" TARGET=_blank>Toonbots.</A> Only the coolest of people like it. You want to be cool, don't you?
Michael
Cartoon Hero

Postby Moses on Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:05 am

In actual fact Ireland is losing 450 Wise-acres a year, which is why there's so many (so called) Irish 'Funny men' in the US.
A veritable plague I'd say.

And be careful what you wish for you may just end up as some snake fearing, blarney kissing, muttering old hack. And look what happened to Spike!

Ahhh sweet Higherlahnd.
Moses
Regular Poster

Postby Burke on Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:19 am

Oh yeah?

Well....you can just...um...you smell funny!

Hmmm....I'm clearly a dumbacre.

And damn you for coming up with something funny in reply to that "450 acres" comment, I couldn;t think of anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Burke on 2002-03-28 08:20 ]</font>
Burke
Regular Poster

Return to Grimbles, The