Page 1 of 1

Back to the forum!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:23 am
by KathleenJ
*jumps in the silver DeLorean car*
Anyway, yeah, between me being sick and the board itself shut down for a few days for maitenence, this place kind of crapped out.
So I say to you...
Image
Ice cream vendor robot!
That, and I'm back and I hope some people are still around.

Re: Back to the forum!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:39 am
by EteRock
kathleenJ wrote:*jumps in the silver DeLorean car*
Anyway, yeah, between me being sick and the board itself shut down for a few days for maitenence, this place kind of crapped out.
So I say to you...
Image
Ice cream vendor robot!
That, and I'm back and I hope some people are still around.



How is that robot vendor supposed to get the ice cream out if it's hands are attached to the metal bar?

Re: Back to the forum!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:29 am
by Dalhar
EteRock wrote:How is that robot vendor supposed to get the ice cream out if it's hands are attached to the metal bar?

Now now, don't trouble yourself with such impractical details! ;)

Those two last strips are beatiful, btw. Long between, but almost worth it.
One for great art and mucho fun (And yes, I almost got video store neck. A lot of comic artists use bookshelf titles for recommended readings, btw.)
The last for the stunning art. No "do as I say not what I do" here, oh no!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:47 am
by KathleenJ
Hey, thanks!
Heh, I think there's only one reccomended reading on that bookshelf. I should have done more. I did that late the last night I was sick, and most of those book titles are just whatever randomly came out of my diseased mind.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:04 am
by Justinpie
kathleenJ wrote:Hey, thanks!
Heh, I think there's only one reccomended reading on that bookshelf.


Living In Greytown!

Or MAYPO, perhaps?
Image

Also, the robot seems to be selling SPACE, not ice cream!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:54 pm
by KathleenJ
Ooh, maybe it's that freeze-dry astronaut ice cream! Too bad he can't reach it...that stuff is cool.
MAYPO is required for everyone, of course.
And I almost forgot one of the books says LIG too...it's almost illegible for some reason.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:31 am
by Kalmazoo702
I noted 'Gorbachev' 'PIE' 'More Pie' and 'Pirate Follies'.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:26 am
by KathleenJ
And I was thinking of you as I came up with those.
Also along those lines were "Too Many Cabbages", "Ninja Time!", "Beep", and "Cats Can't Have Puppies".
This was one of those things where ideally the books would have said clever witticisms or referenced other comics, but it was late at night and I was in a strange mood so therefore came stupid shit.