You is crazy, Kat.

You is crazy, Kat.

Postby Justinpie on Thu May 23, 2002 7:53 am

I think the 5/23 comic looks great! The blue is a cool effect, babe. Don't sell yourself short!

My question is this: Is Dylan drinking blood in yesterday's?
Justinpie
Regular Poster

yay!

Postby KathleenJ on Thu May 23, 2002 8:57 pm

Thank you!
...I was so frusturated about that one last night, and I'm kind of still not sure about it.
And as for the drink...
:o
Maybe Dylan leads a secret vampire life at night, under cover of darkness. And everything about him is just an act...he's actually very clever, and plays dumb to avoid detection. And his blond mop of hair is just a wig, and underneath it's all black and slick.
And that's what REALLY happened to some of the characters that haven't been seen for a while!
Or, (and this is a long shot) maybe it's a bottle of beer with a red label.
KathleenJ
Cartoon Hero

Dylan's Bottle

Postby Al_fayyed on Fri May 24, 2002 11:26 am

There are a couple easy answers to this:
  1. Dylan is drinking Killian's Red, one of the best beers around.
  2. Someone was hoping to sleep in the make-out room, and Dylan had to bludgeon him senseless with a beer bottle, hence the bloodstains.
  3. Dylan is secretly a member of the Crimson Guard. He doesn't have a job because COBRA may call on him anytime. The "label" is actually a coded message from Tomax and/or Xamot.
  4. Kris has discovered that Dylan's sexual prowess is significantly enhanced when he holds a Coke Classic in his right hand. Nobody knows why.
  5. The red beer is a sign that Dylan is joining the revolution. He will man the barricades in Paris tomorrow.

That should cover all the bases.
- Akhmed
Al_fayyed
Regular Poster

Postby KathleenJ on Sat May 25, 2002 11:12 am

Best list of possibilities EVER!
That made me laugh out loud.
...aww, crap, and the "thumbs up" icon is conspicuously absent from this new messageboard!
KathleenJ
Cartoon Hero

Return to Coolville