1. If you went camping, would you rather sleep in a tent or a cabin?
Tent. Heck, I've even tented for a week at ~ minus 20 degrees celscius.
Ended up somewhat tough for me, but it's one of the most memorable
things I've ever done.
Had to tie my shoelaces (bootlaces?) twice each morning. Once quite loose because they were frozen almost solid , second for real.
2. If you had to be hospitalized for something, what would it be?
Brobably my back. Long and not that much workout. (Reminds me not to forget my swimming.) Boring, huh?
3. If you could publically humiliate your worst enemy with impunity, how would you do it?
Already done that. The people I want to humiliate have mostly deserved it, and it's just to let people know. Being known for honesty and non-underhandedness has its plusses.
4. What's the most embarrassing thing you would do on national television for a million bucks/pounds/euros/yen, etc.?
Eat live slugs and earthworms?
5. What's your worst fear?
Being alone and unappreciated.
6. What's your ultimate dream job?
Computer education for grownups.
7. If you could choose the way you died, how would it happen?
Something heroic. Like saving someones life.
8. If you could choose your parents for your next life, who/where would they be?
Pretty much the same place, but with my parents quite a lot more upbeat, outgoing and socially competent. Got some loving and supportive parents, sure, but there's a lot more to life. Like grabbing hold of it.
(Now, *that* was underhanded.)
9. If you could suspend your current attachments and moral convictions, and spend a romantic weekend with the celebrity of your choice, who would it be, and where would you go?
Not so much the celebrity. Being famous for having done something great, surely, but much more someone I could respect than even the tiniest part of "celebrity business".
10. If you could be any god, who would you be?
God, of course! Why settle for anything less?
Honestly though, being monotheistic, I'm pleased with just "part of".