Furry Porn Thread (NSFW)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Furry Porn Thread (NSFW)

Post by MSPcomix »

This thread stars fine, furry twats and tits. Over 17 million images at my site. Welcome, Horndogs.
Last edited by MSPcomix on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
VinnieD
Regular Poster
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by VinnieD »

Sadly that's the state of anyone who draws anything lumped under cartoon animals, anthro, furry, funny animals or whatever you care to call it, on the net. If you dare say anything of significance you get chastised. You draw porn and you get praised. This is especially unfortunate since most of the cartoonist community is not about porn, but porn tends to get the most focus.

If the porn is a problem you can always join a "Clean" group that doesn't allow mature artwork, or I'm sure there's a more political oriented group. Though it is fair to say that while freedom of expression is a fundamental right, a private organization such as DeviantART or a group isn't required to carry your message if they don't want to. If someone wants to keep their group apolitical that's a reasonable thing to say, but outright banning someone is kind of extreme. In their place I'd probably just have rejected the piece and said "Sorry no politics here."

Yeah I can see both sides of the argument here, but at least from what I can gather, the issue probably didn't run that deep. Just a case of "You offend me" *BAN*.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by IVstudios »

Alright, first of all the first amendment only applies to the government censoring you. Private organizations can censor their own stuff however they like. It doesn't even sound like you were banned by deciantART, just one little club on it.
Edit: Sorry, Vinnie already made that point.

Secondly, I'm not familiar with the comic as a whole, but if that link is any indication I can see why it might have been banned. Calling people who disagree with you "fags" is generally not a good way to earn friends. And did you seriously bring up Obama in a comic ranting about how some Furries banned your comic? Gee, I can't image why they might not have wanted you around. But, I'm sure your drug jokes and political rants were really arty, so obviously they're a bunch of philistines.

I really hate it when someone gets banned for pissing off a community and then cries injustice. Yes, you have the right to say whatever you want, but people also have the right not to listen.
Last edited by IVstudios on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1975
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Terotrous »

If this group was predominantly interested in furry erotica, why did you join it? It doesn't sound like a particularly good fit with your comic.
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Image
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7358
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

hrm....

Post by Cope »

Wait, you're raging because you got banned from one group? I mean, that comic you linked is already posted in, like, ten.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MSPcomix »

IVstudios wrote:Alright, first of all the first amendment only applies to the government censoring you.
I didn't mention the first amendment at all. I cited this as censorship because I had posted a ton of stuff to this group - which was one of only two cat-oriented groups that I felt were worth joining and posting to (because they were OK with funny aminal/anthro comix) - and no one had a problem with anything I posted. But several months go by, and the Republicans take over Congress, and everything shifts. What once was OK is now a cause of offense to people - because I'm not drawing furry-looking anthro characters rubbing their paws on their belly as if they were saying "you like that, huh, bitch?", people are somehow offended by what I do draw.
Terotrous wrote:If this group was predominantly interested in furry erotica, why did you join it? It doesn't sound like a particularly good fit with your comic.
The thing was not that the group was predominately for furry erotica - they're not - but that they accept stuff that looks, to me, like softcore or psuedo-porn or fetish art - but that cartoon makers get the bone.

I have no problem with anything. I don't even hate furries - I like furries that draw good art, are cool people, and like Horndog. The attitude I have is towards an attempt to censor what I do. The censors are the ones that the "furfag" comment was directed at, not furries in general.
Cope wrote:Wait, you're raging because you got banned from one group? I mean, that comic you linked is already posted in, like, ten.
If they had rejected my stuff from the start, it wouldn't have been a big deal, but you don't accept a bunch of stuff from an artist, then delete everything and decide that that artist isn't welcome without a good reason. I don't draw or write anything truly offensive - I draw funny cartoons.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. On Facebook and MySpace, I even cropped the nudity out of an image for the profile photo. I was once offered a spot on a website that I personally turned down because the owner would lose his contract if he posted material with nudity. None of this is a big deal to me, but it is a big deal when someone accepts cartoons that I've made that people generally are not offended by, and then later decide to censor it.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by IVstudios »

MSPcomix wrote:
IVstudios wrote:Alright, first of all the first amendment only applies to the government censoring you.
I didn't mention the first amendment at all.
Your own comic, 11th panel wrote:You cannot censor us. Out First Amendment right is guaranteed regardless if we say something you don't like.

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MSPcomix »

That was saying that they can't - and haven't - taken away my right to free speech by temporarily censoring me, because my first amendment rights rise above them, not that they've taken away my first amendment rights. Don't post parts of my comics out of context.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by IVstudios »

How can I take your comic out of context? The context is right there in your first post.

You said: "Suppression of freedom of speech is the only way these brats can maintain this reality." Which no, they didn't suppress your freedom of speech. They exercised their freedom to ignore you and kicked you out of their club.
You said: "You cannot censor us." Which yes, they can. And they did.
You said: "I didn't mention the first amendment at all." Which yes, you did. You mentioned it as part of your argument as to why it was wrong for them to censor you.

You directly implied that what they did was a violation of your right to free speech. I read the comic. I saw you do it. Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining. You are not "hard." You are not "real." You are not a martyr. Your rights are not under attack. You made some people mad, so they said "get lost" and gave you the boot. As is their right.

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MSPcomix »

Your view of what happened has zero basis in reality. It's censorship because they previously accepted my submissions and I never got one complaint, until one day I woke up and I'd been booted from the group and all my submissions removed. I didn't break any rules. I didn't post anything that was illegal, or pornography. I posted comix and drawings. Censorship is suppression of ideas. I've never had material removed by any other group.

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Ahaugen »

last time I checked, no one has been keeping you from bitching about your supposed injustices on here

oh, FYI: censorship involves government suppression. so far I haven't seen any G Men hanging around here looking to keep anyone down.
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by IVstudios »

MSPcomix wrote:Your view of what happened has zero basis in reality. It's censorship because they previously accepted my submissions and I never got one complaint, until one day I woke up and I'd been booted from the group and all my submissions removed. I didn't break any rules. I didn't post anything that was illegal, or pornography. I posted comix and drawings. Censorship is suppression of ideas. I've never had material removed by any other group.
I'm just quoting what you said, dude. But keep going. Your argument about how you didn't say what I clearly saw you say is very convincing. You're about to convert me.

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MSPcomix »

Ahaugen wrote:oh, FYI: censorship involves government suppression.
CENSORSHIP IS SUPPRESSION OF IDEAS, not solely suppression by government.

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Ahaugen »

MSPcomix wrote:
Ahaugen wrote:oh, FYI: censorship involves government suppression.
CENSORSHIP IS SUPPRESSION OF IDEAS, not solely suppression by government.
oh dear, one group of perverts who like to slap their meat to furry porn don't like your comics and decided to kick you out of their group! it's the crime of the century!!

grow a freaking pair and move on! it's the fucking internet! no one gives a shit!
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by IVstudios »

Uh-oh. He's busted out the Caps Lock. Shit just got real.

Alright, man. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's go to the crazy alternate universe you live in where you never brought up the First Amendment. Where you said "You may wish you could stifle my freedom of speech, but you can't. You'll never silence me you fags." Which, as near as I can tell, is what you think you said.

What, exactly, is your point then? You said yourself they can't silence you. And they can't. Are you saying it was wrong of them to ban you? Why?

Did it encroach on your freedom of speech? Because if it didn't then why even bring it up? And if you think it did encroach on your freedom of speech, see my previous argument.

Did they just decide one day to ban you for no reason? As you said here:
MSPcomix wrote:It's censorship because they previously accepted my submissions and I never got one complaint, until one day I woke up and I'd been booted from the group and all my submissions removed. I didn't break any rules. I didn't post anything that was illegal, or pornography. I posted comix and drawings. Censorship is suppression of ideas. I've never had material removed by any other group.
Or did they ban you because you shook their reality? As you said in your comic:
comic wrote:They want HORNDOGS and free-[illegible] to shut up so they can continue living in their retarded fantasy world.
Which is it? Did you do something offensive, or didn't you? Where your rights violated or weren't they? You're all over the place, guy.

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MSPcomix »

IVstudios wrote:
comic wrote:They want HORNDOGS and free-[illegible] to shut up so they can continue living in their retarded fantasy world.
Are you trolling? You really don't recognize the word "thinkers"?

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by IVstudios »

That's what you're going to focus on? The fact that I couldn't make out your scrunched word?

Alright. You win. I can't argue with someone who's brain is crusted in anger and bong resin.

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MSPcomix »

When someone accuses you of trolling, it's not a good idea to post this as your response:
IVstudios wrote:Alright. You win. I can't argue with someone who's brain is crusted in anger and bong resin.
Cannabis is a medicinal plant that is illegal because the pharmaceutical industry wants Americans to be addicted to their product, which destroys, not improves their health. Do your research.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by IVstudios »

Yes. You're absolutely right. I bow to your amazing debating skills. I'll take up smoking pot right away.

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Ahaugen »

oh good, no facts and generalizations. is this even worth our time?
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

Post Reply