Free Advertising

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Sharkfin
Regular Poster

Free Advertising

Post by Sharkfin »

Hello everyone, I've been drawing my webcomic "Frog Skin Boots" for about two and a half years now, and I’m coming up on update number 400.

I'd like to do something a little different this time. Here's the idea, anyone of you can make a drawing of one or more of my characters in your own style. You could also redraw your favorite moment, or just do a tribute to one of my regular features like the "Survival Tips" or "Crappy Day Gremlins".

You can even have them interacting with one of your own characters. As long as you keep it under a PG13 range you can do whatever you want.

I will than put your name along with your website address on the picture, make all the pictures into a calodge, and then use the calodge for the 400th update.

So that's it. Number 400 is only a little a over a week away, so get busy. You can send it to me by email (frogskinboots@yahoo.com) or you can hotlink it into the forum. Have fun with it, and be sure to make your drawing uniquely yours. Also, if you know any other artist that would like some free advertising please let them know about this.
Come see my webcomic!!