Page 5 of 27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:17 am
by Garneta
And he's already known as "The Doc" too!

Or Professor Plum!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:34 am
by ManyWorlds
In all honesty, I could see either of them as Head Doc in terms of appearance. But Christopher Lloyd is known for playing that kind of role.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:45 am
by Stinkywigfiddle
I'm not sure I like the idea of a live-action Head Doctor. Because Dr. Therapy would probably be computer animated character.
All the CG characters in live-action movies have left a bad taste in my mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:47 am
by Nanda
stinkywigfiddle wrote:I'm not sure I like the idea of a live-action Head Doctor. Because Dr. Therapy would probably be computer animated character.
All the CG characters in live-action movies have left a bad taste in my mouth.


No way!!! We'd go old-school Jim Henson's Muppet Workshop on its ass!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:22 pm
by Legendary
Heh. I get it. "on it's ass." And if it was a puppet, then you'd have to have a puppeteer with his hand up there. Even if that was unintentional, very clever.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:05 pm
by McDuffies
No, he'd be a live actor in a frilly dress, created with old-fashioned film magic.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:10 pm
by Turnsky
Linkara wrote:All hail Christopher Lloyd. XD


he aparrently visited my home town once, visited the local "irish" pub (in tasmania =p ), and never got recoginized as somebody from hollywood, he aparrently loved it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:14 pm
by Dr Legostar
yes, but who would be the voice of dr. therapy... oh wait.... christopher lloyd as the head doctor, with an actual puppet on his hand... and his voice recorded as dr. therapy....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:42 pm
by ManyWorlds
I could see that. Especially since Head Doc doesn't talk much himself.

And I'm guessing that the ideal Doctor Therapy would be reached via actual puppets enhanced slightly with CGI.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:29 pm
by Nanda
All they'd need for Dr Therapy is remote-controlled servos, like the ones they used for the Doozers on Fraggle Rock. I'm sure there have even been advancements in the technology since then...

How about Christopher Lloyd for the silent Head Doc, and Steve Buscemi's voice for Dr. Therapy? That would be awesome!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:43 am
by Dr Legostar
Nanda wrote:All they'd need for Dr Therapy is remote-controlled servos, like the ones they used for the Doozers on Fraggle Rock. I'm sure there have even been advancements in the technology since then...

How about Christopher Lloyd for the silent Head Doc, and Steve Buscemi's voice for Dr. Therapy? That would be awesome!!


that's an even better idea!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:30 am
by Nanda
Good! Now all we need is a casting choice for Merv...

Knowing Hollywood, they'd make Fia and Lynn skinny. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:29 am
by Dr Legostar
Nanda wrote:Good! Now all we need is a casting choice for Merv...

Knowing Hollywood, they'd make Fia and Lynn skinny. :roll:


how about Nia Vardalos for Lynn?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:28 am
by Nanda
No, she's Hollywood chubby, not ACTUAL chubby.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:42 am
by Stinkywigfiddle
...And not really cute.

If they are going to make my girls skinny then I cannot allow this movie to be made.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:19 am
by Dr Legostar
Nanda wrote:No, she's Hollywood chubby, not ACTUAL chubby.


i was going for a compromise.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:40 am
by Legendary
Black Sparrow wrote:That is a very integral part. Looking delicious can turn something very unpleasant into something VERY nice.


iam a verry good girl iam looking for a nice maniam a verry good girl iam looking for a nice maniam a verry good girl iam looking for a nice man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:24 am
by McDuffies
No, she's Hollywood chubby, not ACTUAL chubby.

Like how Beatris Dahl and Kate Winslet are "chubby"?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:44 am
by Nanda
Exactly.

On a side note, I would leave men behind forever for Kate Winslet, if she'd have me...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:15 pm
by CJBurgandy
ok, so for halloween, I need to be kate winslet.....