For me, it's the ears. They're big. At least, the kids' ears are big. Ever since the strip went online, the number one complaint has been that the ears are enormous, and generally after that comment I hear nothing more from them every again after the final sentence which is usually along the lines of 'learn to draw proportionally if you expect us back'.
It makes me laugh, because the large ears are also the number one reason for a lot of the positive comments I receive as well. So in my mild amusement, I tacked together this as a little way of saying 'BUGGER YOU ALL!' to those who can't see past the great big School Spirit ears...

So...now to you. What are your thoughts on these sorts of things? Even better...what part of your comics seem to get the most critisism, yet also seem to be the reason everyone else comes back for more?
Cheers.










