Comic-Con

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Zph719s
Regular Poster
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:50 am
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Comic-Con

Post by Zph719s »

Hey, Just a quick question for all of you.

A couple of years ago I attended the Comic-Con International in San Diego and had a blast.

Next year, I'm not going to be able to attend that specific con, but I was wondering if any of you had ever been to another convention that you could recommend.

I know San Diego is the biggest by far, but are there any others that are almost as exciting?

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

check in community get togethers. thats where convention stuff is located.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

Post Reply