The Say Something Nice About the Person Above Thread™

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Postby Rkolter on Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:46 am

Remus is a thoughtful and intelligent individual who knows his rocket science very well, but because he wants to be a Mad Scientist, can never be admitted into the club (we are evil, after all).
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Killbert-Robby on Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:48 am

Why would it? I mean, ur comic is just...hehehe. Seriously, I _LOVE_ the style. Sorta reminds me of a more colorful Sin City.

Rkolter wrote:I didn't like Killbert when he first joined - he rubbed me the wrong way somehow. But he's really made an effort to become a decent member of the community, and that's what I like about him.

I blame my post whoring, lol. There is NO way in HELL I can post...I think it was 50 a day...and NOT rub a mod the wrong way :lol:

*edit*

Can't type fast enough.

Fine, let me just say that Rkolter has been some serious help, lol. It's just so much easier learning through comics than a block of text in a book.
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tynan on Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:57 am

Killbert has been an interesting addition to our community...however it seem the postwhoreing ways still have a grip on him as he "Cant type fast enough" So I'm going to need a young priest and an old priest.

I look forward to Killberts growth in the ways of genesis...and now for those priests I ordered...
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:23 am

Ty is the only person who I've ever disliked at first and then did a 180 and has turned into one of the coolest people I know on here. :D
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Rkolter on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:26 am

CJ is just plain old fashioned good people. Decent person to talk to and fun to joke around with. She's fun to know.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter

Postby Robin Pierce on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:34 am

Kolter is brilliant. Absolutely and totally. Never before have I heard someone explain scientific principles so thoroughly and precisely, yet understandably.

Apart from that, he's awesome to be around and a really good grandad :3
Image Image Image
Commissions currently at Sale Prices, for details click third link
Robin Pierce
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby Col on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:34 am

rkolter's the first genius I've ever met who used his smarts for entertainment as well as education. He should change his name to rcoolter, cuz that's what he is! Heck, hosting a cookout every year makes him member of the year in my book!

EDIT: Frick! Beat me to it! Robin has shown me that it is possible to make a huge impression on a community in a short amount of time. She's a mod already! Good grief! And she does a great job at it. Plus, she makes some of the best chibis I've ever seen.
Col
Cartoon Villain

Postby Tynan on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:39 am

AHA! Now the shoe is on the other foot! I get to talk about Kolter! I was beaten to it before but now it is my turn to shine!

uh... :o "Aww nuts in a vice"

No wait I remember!

Personally the mass amount of knowledge that Rkolter exudes scares me...it's like...well it's just awe inspiring, and informative! Like that pee stuff that was up like...what seven updates ago?
He was a wonderful contributor and subject in KeenReality.
A real mans man...er... A real mans ball of light man...or something...he's the one that doesn't have a bow.

His kindness knows no bounds *like his I.Q.* as soon I shall arrive at his door step and be welcomed with open arms...and possibly a taser to the ribs.

**DAMN YOU BOTH!**
**Also I have nothing but love for CJ. She's just cool like that.**
***And robin I send my winks and cuddles as it must be lonely being away from Canada...as you belong here***
Col is a new camwhore on the scene and a delightful person and illustrator...shall I say an illustrious illustrator? No? Too bad I just did.
Col has a wonderful sense of humour and I bet is best buddies with slimer from ghostbusters...and that's just ultra cool.
*Is that kolter you're sucking up in the new update?*
Last edited by Tynan on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tynan

Postby Killbert-Robby on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:44 am

I tried to find him in the dictionary once. Could only find "pwn".

Yeeeees, lol, old and lame, yet true. And like so many of the artists here, his style gives me shivers of awesomeness.
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero

Postby CaptainClaude on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:48 am

Killbert robby is really good at not showing anybody the comics he's supposedly made. secretive in the manner of some sort of master investigator
CaptainClaude
Witty British President

Postby K-Dawg on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:49 am

Claude brought us outrage, and he's an awesome dude who I'd love to meet in person so we could battle to the death.

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE

Postby Killbert-Robby on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:53 am

ryclaude wrote:Killbert robby is really good at not showing anybody the comics he's supposedly made. secretive in the manner of some sort of master investigator

Nah, its just Gengar is working on my site :lol: ...last time I checked at least... :shifty:

And Dawg, what is there to say? You want to battle Claude to the death, you're in my good books :P :lol:
Last edited by Killbert-Robby on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero

K-Dawg Praise

Postby Fading Aura on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:55 am

K-Dawg wrote:Claude brought us outrage, and he's an awesome dude who I'd love to meet in person so we could battle to the death.

K-Dawg is the only person I know who can wear booty shorts and still look awesome. He's also the best glomp-ee in the chatroom. ^_^

Edit: Drat, not fast enough! I don't know Kilbert-Robby all that well, but I'm sure he's a swell guy. ;)
Here we stand, here we fall; history don't care at all. Make the bed, light the light; Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.
Fading Aura
Regular Poster

Postby Garneta on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:17 pm

Fading Aura is awesome, and has nice hair (At least that was true at the cookout last year, and probably still is)
Image Image Image
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero

Postby Tynan on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:22 pm

Kat draws wonderful kitties and I've just started reading her comic. She's got good taste in men her husband is awesome incarnate. Though I'll admit the first time I read "Roll of the dic" I read Roll of the dick...and I confused when I read the comic...

And a warning to all ladies at the cookout...I will do you...60% of the time I'll do you everytime.
I gotta get my pimp her money for Ton panties somehow.
Married couples are offlimits though...untill the roofies kick in.
Tynan

Postby Col on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:28 pm

Tynan's a great guy. As someone else mentioned, I wasn't sure about him at first, but he's turned it all around, and I always like reading whatever he's typing. There have been many times where he's made me laugh at unexpected times.

(And yes, that is rkolter in my latest "update." It was originally drawn for something that happened in a random thread here.)
Col
Cartoon Villain

Postby K-Dawg on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:28 pm

Ah Tynan the loveable manwhore. As CJ said he started off on the wrong foot, then I actually met him in real life and realized he is a kickass dude. Whatever you see of him online is just an insult to how awesome he really is. Trust me on that.

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE

Postby Jackhass on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:40 pm

^ Writes a charming and appealing comic...one of the not-that-many on Comicgen I actually follow.

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero

Postby Killbert-Robby on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:50 pm

Jackhass wrote:^ Writes a charming and appealing comic...one of the not-that-many on Comicgen I actually follow.

Ditto
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero

Postby SergeXIII on Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:04 pm

Seems to be very loyal to these message boards.
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion