Page 1 of 5

Motivation

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:56 am
by DarkArtist
Well I have found a way to motivate myself to draw comics daily.
I had my husband put a password on my computer and he won't type it in untill I show him a new comic.

Drastic....but it works.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:06 am
by Rkolter
:lol:

I like it.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:37 am
by Black Sparrow
Sweet.

And about time too. Red Lexi has been on my "haitus" list since August. Image

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 am
by CaptainClaude
...How are you typing here then?

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:25 am
by K-Dawg
ryclaude wrote:...How are you typing here then?
She's a L33T HAXX0R of course.

And welcome back Dark Artist!

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:14 am
by Mr. Caravaggio
So the only person who really wants the password that man A. has is Woman A., Man A.'s wife.

I think I see a loophole here. :twisted:

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:00 pm
by Jeffy
I could tempt you with a link to an ISO to create a Linux boot disk that will allow you to change any password on your computer, including the administrator password...

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:12 pm
by Rkolter
Jeffy wrote:I could tempt you with a link to an ISO to create a Linux boot disk that will allow you to change any password on your computer, including the administrator password...
ysmm - what an awesome tool. No admin should be without it.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:51 pm
by Jackhass
I haven't had too many motivation problems...

...I'd be drawing stuff anyways, may as well do something contructive with my doodles.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:48 pm
by McDuffies
I don't have a husband. :(

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:59 pm
by Escushion
mcDuffies wrote:I don't have a husband. :(
And you never will if you keep cooking the way you do.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:14 pm
by Lady Blue
I got my parents into the comic... If I don't make pages I'm grounded. :-?

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:32 pm
by BOMC
Escushion wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:I don't have a husband. :(
And you never will if you keep cooking the way you do.
And if you don't start shaving your legs.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:37 pm
by Escushion
Lady Blue wrote:I got my parents into the comic... If I don't make pages I'm grounded. :-?
It's not even out yet! Damn, they're strict. :P

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:40 pm
by Lady Blue
Escushion wrote:
Lady Blue wrote:I got my parents into the comic... If I don't make pages I'm grounded. :-?
It's not even out yet! Damn, they're strict. :P
Strict, insane, close enough...

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:55 pm
by DarkArtist
Mr. Caravaggio wrote:So the only person who really wants the password that man A. has is Woman A., Man A.'s wife.

I think I see a loophole here. :twisted:

Don't be giving me ideas now....I just got this going good. :lol:

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:33 pm
by Col
I tried to motivate myself with bribery, but I eventually got impatient, beat myself up, and stole the bribe money.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:36 pm
by Christwriter
I once knew a woman who motivated herself during NaNo by giving herself on Jack Daniels chocolate cordial (chocolate shell, Jack Daniel's filling) every 1500 words.

I've never done that. To me the reward is getting another day ahead on the buffer.

CW

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:21 am
by McDuffies
*starts shaving legs*

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:42 am
by BOMC
mcDuffies wrote:*starts shaving legs*
Seeeeeeeeeeexy. *lines up some gentleman suitors*