Don't forget to check your private messages!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Don't forget to check your private messages!

Post by VileTerror »

I'd just like to remind everyone that you could very well have some private messages right now.
Click privmsg.php?folder=inbox to find out for certain. Know that since only registered KeenSpacers can send you these messages, they aren't likely to be male enhancement advertisements.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:

Re: Don't forget to check your private messages!

Post by Dotty »

VileTerror wrote:I'd just like to remind everyone that you could very well have some private messages right now.
Click privmsg.php?folder=inbox to find out for certain. Know that since only registered KeenSpacers can send you these messages, they aren't likely to be male enhancement advertisements.
Sorry about the gender thing.
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Heh.

Post by VileTerror »

Heh heh heh, I actually forgot about that.
I posted this reminder since 86 Keenspacers JUST got private messages from me. It's in regard to a "little" piece of art I'm working on.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:

Re: Heh.

Post by Dotty »

VileTerror wrote:Heh heh heh, I actually forgot about that.
I posted this reminder since 86 Keenspacers JUST got private messages from me. It's in regard to a "little" piece of art I'm working on.
Oh, okay then n_n

"Little" eh? :o Well now you got me all interested.
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I am intrigued. Very, very intrigued.
Image

Czar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1986
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:37 am
Location: Wandering.

Post by Czar »

Just because something is not likely doesn't mean it doesn't happen.


Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Så länge skutan kan gå, så länge hjärtat kan slå, så länge solen den glittrar på böljorna blå...

User avatar
Jeffy
Regular Poster
Posts: 825
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:05 pm
Location: someplace trying to get myself to draw
Contact:

Post by Jeffy »

hmm.... last time I had a private message was back when heffa and I were chit-chatting back and forth
Image

User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

Heffalump? More like "HeffaHOT".

Sorry... I can't resist... I like Asian girls.
And redheads. And blondes. And brunettes. And Hindus. And African-Americans. And... well, can I get back to you on this when I've finished my list?
Image

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

Van Douchebag wrote:Heffalump? More like "HeffaHOT".

Sorry... I can't resist... I like Asian girls.
And redheads. And blondes. And brunettes. And Hindus. And African-Americans. And... well, can I get back to you on this when I've finished my list?
I see me and Van have simular taste in women.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

:lol: :lol:
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
TheBladeRoden2
Regular Poster
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:40 am
Location: Kirby Asgard
Contact:

Post by TheBladeRoden2 »

What about gray haired girls? They need lovin too!
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby
Image
JR Productions Risen: The Forum

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Ooh! Ooh! Is it porn?
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

cjburgandy wrote:
Van Douchebag wrote:Heffalump? More like "HeffaHOT".

Sorry... I can't resist... I like Asian girls.
And redheads. And blondes. And brunettes. And Hindus. And African-Americans. And... well, can I get back to you on this when I've finished my list?
I see me and Van have simular taste in women.
I actually prefere those whose name begins with M, specially if they come in pair.

User avatar
Moonwaltz7
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:15 pm
Contact:

Post by Moonwaltz7 »

This topic made me sad, because I checked and I didn't have any PM. It got my hopes up falsely.
Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

moonwaltz7 wrote:This topic made me sad, because I checked and I didn't have any PM. It got my hopes up falsely.
That's what happens when you never post here.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Moonwaltz7
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:15 pm
Contact:

Post by Moonwaltz7 »

Don't blame me, I only accidently found this forum recently. Wait, I guess that is only my fault. I take responsability, please do blame me.
Image

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

SHAMELESS PLUG TIME!

Post by VileTerror »

Don't worry. No matter how much of it is your fault, <a href="http://vileterror.keenspace.com">I Blame Danny</a>.

You should blame Danny too. <i>Everyone</i> should blame Danny!
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

moonwaltz7 wrote:Don't blame me, I only accidently found this forum recently. Wait, I guess that is only my fault. I take responsability, please do blame me.
Welcome! Now get in The Box! :D
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

Wp
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Wp »

How did you accidentally join the forum when it says you registered more than 6 months ago?

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

Czar wrote:Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Post Reply