Page 1 of 1

I desire to make comic buttons [Button makers in CANADA?]

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:47 am
by Tarotreader3
I'm not sure where I'm going with it. i've got a few ideas. but the first step would be to aquire a button maker, and supplies. If I lived in American, I could order a machine from any number of web sites and get free shipping too, however I live in canada, as such I can not find many websites that offer them.

Can anyone help with this? I need to buy a button maker that is sold within canada.

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:07 pm
by Bwerith
I'll ask a friend of mine, who I know has recently had a button made with his artwork. No idea how he got it made, though. I don't think he has a buttonmaking machine, but anything is possible really.

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:44 pm
by DJMayhem
Ebay?

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:56 pm
by Leko
Have you tried craft stores? I'm not sure what kinds of places are in business in Canada, but even if they don't carry button makers, they'll probably be able to tell you where you can find one. Crafty people are cool like that.

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:04 pm
by Tarotreader3
e-bay is super limited... infact only one is on sale in canada, and it's not a very good one. and the supplies for it are hard to find. but yeah, i might try out craft stores, and see what they know (they don't sell them, or the supplies) ... supid canada, stupid face.

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:13 pm
by Tynan
If you find some brand of art prof/teacher they can lead you in the right direction. I asked on about the same thing and she showed me to this craft store that was in Scarberia Town Centre. Though you might just find a manual on making them by hand...its tedious but simple.

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:18 pm
by Bwerith
Okay, my friend directed me to the following website:

Rowdy Media

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:24 am
by McDuffies
You just have to press the right buttons.
BWAHAHAHAHA!