the man is keepin' me down!
- Jeffy
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:05 pm
- Location: someplace trying to get myself to draw
- Contact:
the man is keepin' me down!
pretty sad, I get to this point -> http://webpages.charter.net/chigger254/page003.jpg and then realize I'm missing shadows... and then see that my outer lines are too thick, which is not bad, BUT THE SHADOWS! they know...
good thing I went insane with the saving, four seperate saves for each panel, one for lines, color, final and super final... but I'm tired now and was hoping for finishing tonight, which will not be so, my fan will be sad...
good thing I went insane with the saving, four seperate saves for each panel, one for lines, color, final and super final... but I'm tired now and was hoping for finishing tonight, which will not be so, my fan will be sad...
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
- Tarotreader3
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:24 pm
- Location: Peterborough OR Markham ontario, canada
- Contact:
- Jeffy
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:05 pm
- Location: someplace trying to get myself to draw
- Contact:
as with many things self-taught, my Photoshop skills are very roundabout and complicated beyond what is necessary, but yes, there are already layers saved, which is why after seeing this I didn't go out and choke puppies and then throw the carcasses at little girls, even though they deserve itMixedMyth wrote:Isn't that what layers are for? Particularly multiply layers?
- Christwriter
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1915
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:56 am
Have to agree there. Defenately one of my favs.Leko wrote:Best. Movie. Ever.tarotreader3 wrote:damn the man! Save the empire!
*Randomly glues coins to the floor*
CW
"Remember that the definition of an adventure is someone else having a hell of a hard time a thousand miles away."
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a>
<a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04
Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.
<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com">
</a><a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.
-
Ian Moulding
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:07 pm
- Location: Watching you. Right now. And frankly, you're boring.
- Contact:
- Forevergrey
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:15 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
I wanted a story of oppression, dammit.
There wasn't even any unreasonable republican bashing for me to giggle at then rebuff.
There wasn't even any unreasonable republican bashing for me to giggle at then rebuff.
I am to blame for this.
http://urbanbrilliance.keenspace.com/
http://urbanbrilliance.keenspace.com/
- Forevergrey
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:15 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
What? What? I am shocked and outaged!!!Leko wrote:Well we can't let that wish go unfulfilled.Forevergrey wrote:I wanted a story of oppression, dammit.
There wasn't even any unreasonable republican bashing for me to giggle at then rebuff.
Those republicans... they're so stupid! Hahahahahaha
It is in fact you and your political beliefs that are stupid! Have at thee! 8)
I am to blame for this.
http://urbanbrilliance.keenspace.com/
http://urbanbrilliance.keenspace.com/
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
- The Neko
- A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
- Posts: 3878
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
- Location: New York City
Benvolio, Tybalt! Let's have none of this!Forevergrey wrote:What? What? I am shocked and outaged!!!Leko wrote:Well we can't let that wish go unfulfilled.Forevergrey wrote:I wanted a story of oppression, dammit.
There wasn't even any unreasonable republican bashing for me to giggle at then rebuff.
Those republicans... they're so stupid! Hahahahahaha
It is in fact you and your political beliefs that are stupid! Have at thee! 8)
I probably just butchered the names.
jag saknar självförtroende
You got them right, don't fret.The Neko wrote:Benvolio, Tybalt! Let's have none of this!Forevergrey wrote:What? What? I am shocked and outaged!!!Leko wrote: Well we can't let that wish go unfulfilled.
Those republicans... they're so stupid! Hahahahahaha
It is in fact you and your political beliefs that are stupid! Have at thee! 8)
I probably just butchered the names.
You know, i should work on this.
- Leko
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2263
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
- Contact:
Mercutioe is my favorite. Tybalt was such an ass. And I don't even remember Benvolio.Teammayhem wrote:You got them right, don't fret.The Neko wrote:Benvolio, Tybalt! Let's have none of this!Forevergrey wrote: What? What? I am shocked and outaged!!!
It is in fact you and your political beliefs that are stupid! Have at thee! 8)
I probably just butchered the names.
Of course, overall, I hated that play.







ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

