Page 1 of 6
How many comics link your comic?
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:04 pm
by JeremyW
I know of four that link mine.
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:05 pm
by Warren
Under ten. It's a very exclusive clique!
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:06 pm
by Orion
Well its a little tough to tell without webalizer.
At least 7-10, maybe more who haven't shown up yet.
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:18 pm
by Van Douchebag
I'd count, but weblogs are down.
Of what I can think of... between 10-20.
I need to check
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:18 pm
by Jim North
Actually linked and not 'cause I sent 'em fanart or something: about 15 that I know of.
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:19 pm
by Joel Fagin
Five, last I checked, which is odd considering the ridiculously narrow audience my comic caters to. I have one linker for every fifty readers.
- Joel Fagin
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:23 pm
by War
If you're counting just in their links pages I counted 11 using google. But I know at least five that it missed (because I know who you are! Orion, Bob, RPin, and others!). I think the total numbers (from link pages only) is something like 25-30.
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:25 pm
by Joel Fagin
War wrote:If you're counting just in their links pages I counted 11 using google. But I know at least five that it missed (because I know who you are! Orion, Bob, RPin, and others!). I think the total numbers (from link pages only) is something like 25-30.
Yes, but you cheat. All you characters are the various authors.
- Joel Fagin
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:26 pm
by Mr.Bob
If anyone tries to do that to me, boy are they going to regret it!
Nobody tries to make cheap armour out of MR. BOB'S COMIC!
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:44 pm
by Faub
I counted 2 keenspace comics on google. Considering I know for a fact that at least two keenspot comics link to me, I believe the google count to be inaccurate.
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:51 pm
by Vorticus
One that I know of. I think there might be two but I haven't checked recently.
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:52 pm
by Isukiyomi
How do you know when someone links to you?
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:54 pm
by The Neko
So far, I know that I had a link for a while on "Head Doctor Comics", and currently "The End of Things" and "Angry D. Monkey"... and a place called
"Cowboy Jim".
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:03 pm
by Kris X
Jim North wrote:Actually linked and not 'cause I sent 'em fanart or something: about 15 that I know of.
I was about to say the same thing. I've evul forced people to link me... Er... That's all the linkage I know of, minus SFF.
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:03 pm
by Vorticus
Isukiyomi wrote:How do you know when someone links to you?
It shows up in the webalizer stats, but only if someone clicks the link. That's how I know to check.
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:08 pm
by McDuffies
A lot.
But if I discount those that linked me for fan art and similar reasons, slightly less.
College Roomies From Hell!!!
The Lounge (which is now kicked out of it's server)
Alex and Ilia
Star Bored
The Jaded
These Days (ntnation)
8:1
Night and Day
Road to nowhere
Spare change
Swords are cool
Feyenne
The Crow (four mages)
Slightly Shizophrenic (used to, for a long time)
Gameshow (Dark magician)
McVille (Trinket)
Reasoned Cognition
Teo and Sara
Smoot (used to)
Squareville (used to before he deleted his entire site)
How to
...um...
Little White Knight
How not to run a comic
Comic Writer X
...
Ahaha... and while I was looking for that, I actually found that I'm mentioned in
yet another comic!. My glory will remain and one day in far distant future, people will wonder who was that misterious mcDuffies!
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:11 pm
by Mr.Bob
Say, who wuz thayat masked cat?
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:12 pm
by McDuffies
Isukiyomi wrote:How do you know when someone links to you?
The method that gives me best results: spot site in reffers; check the actual site to see if there's a link on link page or somewhere else.
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:29 pm
by Rhellik
3 or 4?

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:36 pm
by Fiore42
One! Thanks, Fullcircle. ^_^