Fan Art Nobody Would Want 2

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Fan Art Nobody Would Want 2

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Old Thread with the old art plus Sidetracked Discussion (TM)
viewtopic.php?t=62030

Ok, I am now taking requests for sprite fan art. =] I'm in the mood this week. I think below is my most updated list...

On the short list:
Neko
Dutch!
Chibiartstudios
Genesis_13
Mr. Bob
Warren
VileTerror
MixedMyth
Tim
Leko
McDuffies
SuperNerdCore
Van Douchebag
Max Radical
Keffria
G-Lode
TdotOdot2k
Ferguson
Value Dan

Note: I will be taking a crack at you Anthros out there so you won't be left behind this time. =]

Completed:
Al Shroeder http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... ASdone.png
Corgon Dane http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... ics/CD.png
Digital War http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... ics/DW.png
God Of Tarot http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... OTdone.png
Humbug http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... Humbug.png
Komiyan http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... andone.png
Orion http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... /Orion.png
Toxic http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... /Toxic.png
YeahDuff http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... ics/YD.png
Axonite http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... xonite.png
Locster http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... ocster.png
Collapse http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... llapse.png
Crossfire http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... ssfire.png
Pimpette http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... mpette.png
Col http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... cs/Col.png
Rkolter http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... kolter.png
PeppermintAfterLife http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... cs/PAL.png
Vorticus http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... rticus.png
Kris X http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... /KrisX.png
BOMC http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... s/BOMC.png
Nanda http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ ... /Nanda.png
Last edited by Spriteville, USA on Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:23 pm, edited 22 times in total.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

OK, sprite me if ya get the chance!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Hmm . . .

Post by VileTerror »

Where's the last list of sprited 'Spacers?
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

Psst. You forgot Kris X.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Re: Hmm . . .

Post by Spriteville, USA »

VileTerror wrote:Where's the last list of sprited 'Spacers?
Hrm... I'll have to look them all up. I'll edit this post with it shortly.
Kris X wrote:Psst. You forgot Kris X.
Wierd I thought you were already there... =] Fixed now.

Completed!
Al Shroeder
Corgon Dane
Digital War
God Of Tarot
Humbug
Komiyan
Orion
Toxic
YeahDuff
Axonite
Locster
Collapse
Crossfire
Pimpette
Col
Rkolter

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

WHOA!

Post by VileTerror »

What the hell am I doing there? I didn't ask! ACK!

* panics *







Just keeping in tune with the subject header.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Re: WHOA!

Post by Kris X »

VileTerror wrote:What the hell am I doing there? I didn't ask! ACK!

* panics *







Just keeping in tune with the subject header.
*Bites VT*
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Do we have to send you pics, or are you just creating on your own...?

If so I'd like to see what you'd make for me! I'll make you plenty of fan art! heh....yeah that's not a fair trade

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Re: WHOA!

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Kris X wrote:
VileTerror wrote:What the hell am I doing there? I didn't ask! ACK!

* panics *







Just keeping in tune with the subject header.
*Bites VT*
Mwhahaha! No one escapes me!
Thanks to Kris for the assist.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Tynan wrote:Do we have to send you pics, or are you just creating on your own...?

If so I'd like to see what you'd make for me! I'll make you plenty of fan art! heh....yeah that's not a fair trade
Well I usually just use your avatar's person. But ifg you have someone in specific you want you can drop a hint or two.

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

I'd ask you to do mine, but I've already got a sprite version.

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Oy!

Post by VileTerror »

* nurses bite wound *

. . .

* bites Kris X *
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Spriteville, USA wrote:
Tynan wrote:Do we have to send you pics, or are you just creating on your own...?

If so I'd like to see what you'd make for me! I'll make you plenty of fan art! heh....yeah that's not a fair trade
Well I usually just use your avatar's person. But ifg you have someone in specific you want you can drop a hint or two.
whatever you come up with would be awesome! Honestly it will strike me with awe!

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

I promise not to derail it this time! :lol: (and...add me to the list?)
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Post by Tim »

I would likes the spriteart as well. And some point I will get around to reciprocating...
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

*waves hand*

But only because I want to see what the sprite version of a stagelight looks like. :D
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

You don't need to do the flying goggles that my avatar has. That's a limited time thing.
Image

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

If you do mine, do the green-plaid wearing guy.
... even though I don't have a colorized version...
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Yeah, why not...

...now go and edit the magazine! :evil:

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

I want to see a McDuffies sprite!

Post Reply