Rebels are scum, revolution part III!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Mr Bob has been killed in action.

Yes
7%
No
9%
Mr Bob never gets any action.
84%

Total votes : 58

Postby BrownEyedCat on Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:54 pm

Mooman wrote:I have a pretty decent (I think so anyway) ending thought up for this, but it would be much more appropriate for someone that participated more than I did (read: more than one strip) to do it. That and I couldn't really draw it worth any toffee grammar's gone away now for.

That's where the collaberation idea comes in. Someone gets a good idea, lots of people pitch in so it's not too one-sided, and more than one person can draw it so no one person gets burnt out.

Of course, once a goal for a comic jam is set, there's the constant danger that one missing link in the chain will bring it to a screeching halt (that was how the Carebears jam, the first one I was ever even remotely involved in, died). But if it's for the sake of a satisfactory conclusion . . . we could probably find four or five people to wrap it up, at least.

Previously Catrine until my account crashed.
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero

Postby Chibiartstudios on Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:25 am

BrownEyedCat wrote:You know, some part of me realizes that all comic jams must end, and that trying to prolong them would be cruel and painful. And I can accept that. I'm sure that, in time, I will be able to let go and get over this, the biggest and most impressive comic jam I've ever involved myself in.
I'll be okay on that account.

But if ChibiArtStudios doesn't finish his prologue, I'll be very, VERY sad. I wanna finds out what happens to McDuffies and Kisai, dammit!

. . . or you could just tell me, if you don't have the time to draw them. That'd be good too.

*Sighs* FINE! If you insist!

I'll try and have something up by friday if not tomarrow. Thursday I'm out untill WAY late.

I think there are 4 more but I'll have to check my notes.
Help me live my childhood dream of becoming the head of an evil corrupt corporate conglomorate:
Chibiartstudios
Regular Poster

Postby Komiyan on Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:22 am

Luprand wrote:
BrownEyedCat wrote:If anyone wants to brainstorm a collaberative closing arc, I'd be happy to pitch in with the drawing. After all, the only other thing I have to do is homework. And my comic.

But if there isn't enough interest, I'm not going to worry about it too much.

Actually, I have the beginning sketches of a "Red Cross wins" ending in which Luprand and Komiyan find they've drained the blood from everyone in Keenspace.

--Sij

APPROVED.

Do it :D
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!

Postby CJBurgandy on Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:33 am

chibiartstudios wrote:
But if ChibiArtStudios doesn't finish his prologue, I'll be very, VERY sad. I wanna finds out what happens to McDuffies and Kisai, dammit!

I know what happens! For her protection, Kisai is smuggled to Alaska where her and CJ live happily until CJ goes back to Keenspace to Avenge Kisai's fall from power. But since CJ is a lover, not a fighter, she's armed with spray paint and a bull whip and has proven to be less than helpfull
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby McDuffies on Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:41 am

Mooman wrote:I have a pretty decent (I think so anyway) ending thought up for this, but it would be much more appropriate for someone that participated more than I did (read: more than one strip) to do it. That and I couldn't really draw it worth any toffee grammar's gone away now for.

Well, I don't have much time right now but I can contribute with drawing.

I ALWAYS WIN!!!!

The empire is nothing!!

Orion, where's your nose?
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Orion on Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:54 am

Damn you 'duffies!!
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby CapitanG on Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:49 pm

I have yet to fall under the evil eye of the Red Cross. Please don't hurt me.
Gnomes! --Still being updated!
Talent Optional -- Surreality TV--Both on Hiatus
CapitanG
Regular Poster

Postby BrownEyedCat on Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:01 pm

chibiartstudios wrote:*Sighs* FINE! If you insist!

Hooray! Once again, whining delivers me everything my heart desires!

chibiartstudios wrote:I'll try and have something up by friday if not tomarrow. Thursday I'm out untill WAY late.

I think there are 4 more but I'll have to check my notes.

As long as I know you're doing them, I can be patient. I'm just really looking forward to them!

BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero

Postby Phact0rri on Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:32 pm

I wanna try to contribute for the final act if people get going. though not sure at this point as I'm getting all swamped in preperation for my move cross the USA. but I'll give it my best!
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby Chibiartstudios on Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:45 am

OK! As prommised here is part 4! There will be 4 after this (the last comic has so much in it I wanted to break it into 2) and then I will let you guys take care of things for a bit.

Is it not cute! Yet another character I add dark backstorry to. Who HAVEN'T I done that to anyways?

Now I am off to bed! Yay me!
Help me live my childhood dream of becoming the head of an evil corrupt corporate conglomorate:
Chibiartstudios
Regular Poster

Postby BrownEyedCat on Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:52 pm

chibiartstudios wrote:*comic*!

Awesomeness! Already my plan to resurrect this jam in order to kill it is coming into being! BWA HA HA HA!

Also, I naturally offer my humble drawing skills to anyone who wants to follow up on a resolution arc, just in case it wasn't clear from my previous posts. You can post, or pm me, or whatever . . .

. . . And if no one else comes up with anything, I will of course have to run amok. I'm getting some ideas . . . I don't know if they'll lead to a end of any kind, but they'll seem . . . plot advance-y . . . I think.

BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero

Postby Chaos Cricket on Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:55 pm

I'd like to see some sort of resolution...y'know, like Ewoks dancing in a village or something.
~Chuck
"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
~Kingsley Amis
Chaos Cricket
Regular Poster

Postby Noise Monkey on Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:12 pm

then, later, we can digitally add in Hayden Christiansen to the scene!
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee

Postby TheLoserHero on Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:22 am

I apologize for the delay... I had a rough real life period.

Ay caramba! And I apologize for any potential grammatical errors. This was all Babelfished.
TheLoserHero
Regular Poster

Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".

Postby IVstudios on Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:54 am

Captain G = Uber bad ass! :D
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero

Postby TheLoserHero on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:21 am

OH NOES!

I apologize to Keff again for this... you'll be clothed again, I promise. ^_^
TheLoserHero
Regular Poster

Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".

Postby McDuffies on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:23 am

Yay chibi, yay TLH!!! :D
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Tim on Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:29 pm

:o
Did I...did I just do something?

(If not, still extremely cool, TLH!)
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I'm making a game. Help is appreciated.
Tim
Cartoon Hero

Postby JexKerome on Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:58 pm

TheLoserHero wrote:comic in spanish

Aptly enough, the vaquero's lines are correct, but the tonberry's are barely understandable, so it does convey its rather weird demeanor.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby Vorticus on Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:53 pm

A Red Cross with would be most amusing. I've not seen a war where the neutral parities end up the victors.
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion