Page 6 of 12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:02 am
by Mr.Bob
Dunno. Just.. y'know.. do it anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:01 am
by IVstudios
mcDuffies wrote:What's rue?


He's the little kangaroo from Whinny the Pooh.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:46 am
by Mercury Hat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:00 pm
by McDuffies
Um, yeah... I knew that... I was just testing you...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:33 pm
by BrownEyedCat
You know, some part of me realizes that all comic jams must end, and that trying to prolong them would be cruel and painful. And I can accept that. I'm sure that, in time, I will be able to let go and get over this, the biggest and most impressive comic jam I've ever involved myself in.
I'll be okay on that account.

But if ChibiArtStudios doesn't finish his prologue, I'll be very, VERY sad. I wanna finds out what happens to McDuffies and Kisai, dammit!


. . . or you could just tell me, if you don't have the time to draw them. That'd be good too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:38 pm
by Orion
:cry:

Damn, I really wish I could have involved myself in this a bit more. @#$%ing computer. Ah well, other people's were always cooler anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:43 pm
by Leko
BrownEyedCat wrote:You know, some part of me realizes that all comic jams must end, and that trying to prolong them would be cruel and painful. And I can accept that. I'm sure that, in time, I will be able to let go and get over this, the biggest and most impressive comic jam I've ever involved myself in.
I'll be okay on that account.

But... but it can't just.... taper off! It needs an ending! I've been following this for weeks; I refuse to watch it simply vanish without a conclusion!

I DEMAND CLOSURE!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:01 pm
by Orion
Image



And I win. Can't forget that part.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:05 pm
by Isukiyomi
orion wrote:And I win. Can't forget that part.


What is it with you and winning? :lol: The Empire has won so prepare to be oppressed!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:05 pm
by Cope
orion wrote:Image

Of course, then it turns out it was just an alternate universe...or a VR training simulation. Take your pick. :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:15 pm
by Orion
Isukiyomi wrote:
orion wrote:And I win. Can't forget that part.


What is it with you and winning? :lol: The Empire has won so prepare to be oppressed!



I ALWAYS WIN!!!!

The empire is nothing!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:27 pm
by Isukiyomi
orion wrote:
Isukiyomi wrote:
orion wrote:And I win. Can't forget that part.


What is it with you and winning? :lol: The Empire has won so prepare to be oppressed!



I ALWAYS WIN!!!!

The empire is nothing!!


*nods sagely* I see... you will not be persuaded to see the error of your ways. I guess I'll just have to kill you then. *goes to do some sketching after writing papers*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:28 pm
by BrownEyedCat
If anyone wants to brainstorm a collaberative closing arc, I'd be happy to pitch in with the drawing. After all, the only other thing I have to do is homework. And my comic.

But if there isn't enough interest, I'm not going to worry about it too much.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:30 pm
by BrownEyedCat
Also.
I kinda hate the idea of slapping a random and-then-they-all-died or it-was-all-just-a-dream ending. Like the mushroom cloud.

I'd like to go out with a flourish, or leave it unfinished. This crazy thing is very dear to me, odd as it seems.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:38 pm
by Luprand
BrownEyedCat wrote:If anyone wants to brainstorm a collaberative closing arc, I'd be happy to pitch in with the drawing. After all, the only other thing I have to do is homework. And my comic.

But if there isn't enough interest, I'm not going to worry about it too much.


Actually, I have the beginning sketches of a "Red Cross wins" ending in which Luprand and Komiyan find they've drained the blood from everyone in Keenspace.

--Sij

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:40 pm
by Mooman
I have a pretty decent (I think so anyway) ending thought up for this, but it would be much more appropriate for someone that participated more than I did (read: more than one strip) to do it. That and I couldn't really draw it worth any toffee grammar's gone away now for.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:50 pm
by Cope
I too, against all odds, would like to see this have some sort of conclusion. Unfortunately, when it comes to ideas, I keep drawing a blank...

Who wins in your ending scenario, Mooman?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:52 pm
by Mooman
Cope wrote:Who wins in your ending scenario, Mooman?


That would be telling.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:56 pm
by Cope
I'll bet it's the news station...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:00 pm
by Mooman
Cope wrote:I'll bet it's the news station...


Wrong.