Art Show #2

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Art Show #2

Post by Faub »

Please continue.


User avatar
JeremyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: magic town

Post by JeremyW »

http://jeremywoods.keenspace.com/d/20050112.html

Edit: Changed the inline pic to a link.

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Dude, you might wanna just link to the pic if it has genitalia in it. Just a warning.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
JeremyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: magic town

Post by JeremyW »

I thought it would be ok because the penis wasn't touching anything or being touched by anything.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Nope, penis of any form is discriminated against around here. Liked the joke though.

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

I think it's funny how he's naked all the time but nobody says anything about it.
The joke was funny too.


I posted in the other thread just before it was locked :(
ImageImage

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

Col wrote:Nope, penis of any form is discriminated against around here.


Isn't that sad???




-MrEff-

as a society I mean...... christ

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

well somepeople like things some people don't. so its better to ask for a link as not to stop someone from looking at a thread. keep in mind people look at this thread at work, and with small childrend around.. among other things.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

phactorri wrote:well somepeople like things some people don't. so its better to ask for a link as not to stop someone from looking at a thread. keep in mind people look at this thread at work, and with small childrend around.. among other things.

Maybe it's just me..... but shouldn't they be doing..... I dunno....."work" at work?

-MrEff-



lord knows I wouldn't

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

MrEff wrote:Maybe it's just me..... but shouldn't they be doing..... I dunno....."work" at work?
Meh, work's overrated.

User avatar
JeremyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: magic town

Post by JeremyW »

Believe me, you don't want to be caught looking at monster porn at work.

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

JeremyW wrote:Believe me, you don't want to be caught looking at monster porn at work.
You don't want to be looking at porn during work, period.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
Godoftarot
Regular Poster
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Godoftarot »

Kris X wrote:
JeremyW wrote:Believe me, you don't want to be caught looking at monster porn at work.
You don't want to be looking at porn during work, period.
What if you work for a porn site?
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

"Is that a STOCK REPORT I see on you're screen!? I should be seeing naked boobies!"

User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

Although it wasn't porn, one time while working at my old job at a large grocery chain called Loblaws I was reading the Stuff/Maxim type mags on my break while sitting on the register dealy.

Then again, I was working from 9 pm when the store closed to 5 am, so I don't think anyone gave a shit.
Image

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

ivstudios wrote:"Is that a STOCK REPORT I see on your screen!? I should be seeing naked boobies!"
"Sir, we work at a Stock company!"
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

"No, you don't. You're fired! Now someone get me a Playboy!"

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

I've gotten yelled at for less at work.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Would it be worse to get caught drawing porn at work?
ImageImage

Post Reply