Page 1 of 13
Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:27 am
by MrEff
I know it's a thrilling experience for all... I figure since I'm new around here I might as well try to start something off.... Well here goes...
[shameless self promotion] Mine is of an original character of mine named Ded... soon I'll be starting up his strip whenever Keenspace sends me my password... so you all can keep your eyes peeled for that [/shameless self promotion]
Anyone else??? huh?? HUH???????
-MrEff-
mmmmmm.... peeled eyes.......
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:27 am
by Nyke
Mine's currently the "The Price is Right" Cliff Hanger Guy.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:29 am
by Birdie
Mine is currently one of my characters "Burt" who is burping a guitar riff which is an uncanny ability he just picked up after being zapped by a deathlaser.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:29 am
by BloodKnight
I don't know!

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 am
by TheSuburbanLetdown
Mine is a character I made up named Evan Li.
But the one in my avatar was drawn by the lovely
Mr. Bob. Along with 98 other spacers.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 am
by Mercury Hat
It's me.
Yup.
Nothing interesting over here.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:36 am
by Van Douchebag
My avatar is also me.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:39 am
by IVstudios
Me three, and my Chain-smokin'-floatin'-bunny hallucination.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:47 am
by Chaos Cricket
Old doodle of my comic's main character, Simon *really needs to change his freakin' avatar*
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:52 am
by Warren
Currently it's a picture of my wife, at her 13th or 14th birthday... I think. She'll let me know if I'm wrong.
And yes, she is in a public restaurant.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:53 am
by Carlin
Why who is that handsome little devil next to my post?... Oh yes. It's MEE! Well, not a very accurate representation of me, but it's what I like to think is the comic form of me. With a permanent bemused countenance.
[edit] *prods Cricket's avatar*
*sees the dust of a thousand generations fall off*
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:55 am
by Orion
My avatar is my main character, drawn by Mr. Bob.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:56 am
by LAGtheNoggin
Me. Sort of. Kinda'. Once again drawn by the ever elusive Mr Bob but followed with a little photoshopping. Yes'm.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:57 am
by TheSuburbanLetdown
Speaking of which, I'd really like some tea right now.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:59 am
by MrEff

Wow... seems MrBob draws alot of avatars here....
-MrEff-
and yes I did read 188lines for 99 spacers very very cool in my book....
now if I could just get this "MrBob" to do a take on my guy..... naa still too new
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:01 am
by Nanda
Mine is from a bit of fanart someone made for my comic... which is too incredible to look anything like my comic.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:09 am
by Carlin
Mr. Bob is everything. Soon his reach shall extend beyond Keen and cloak the world in it's warm and squishy grasp.
We even started a
religion out of it!
[edit] The pic shown there was drawn by
Jops but Orion's site was the only one I could remember that still had it lying around somewhere.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:30 am
by Protectmyballs
Mine is me. The real me. Picking my nose.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:33 am
by Rkolter
Main Character of my strip, also as drawn by Mr. Bob, who should be crowned king or something equally impressive.
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:40 am
by McDuffies
My avatar is me, cropped from the new-years picture by
Maria and Michelle.