Page 1 of 3

Happy Halloween

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:41 am
by Dalis
Happy Pumpkin, Costumes, Candy, and Scary stuff, day, everyone!

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:57 am
by MariaAndMichelle
Hey! Everybody post their Halloween strips!
Image

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:12 am
by TheSuburbanLetdown
Image
try to guess who these people are dressed as.

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:01 am
by Phalanx
Image

In case you don't recognise the constumes, they're from Full Metal Alchemist. If you check out the cast pages here and here you'll realise that the male characters are dressed as the female characters and vice versa.

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:10 am
by ZorroandEster
Grr... It is times like these that I wish I gave into the hype and did Halloween comics.
Bytheway Phalanx, nice pic. I can't wait until Adult Swim gets Full Metal Alchemist. (Next week!)

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:12 am
by War
Hahah. Dubbed and heavily mutilated by funimation no doubt.

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:40 am
by Axonite
Mine's not exactly a Halloween comic... but it does sort of refer to it, and this happened:

Image

(And I also put up a page for a comic adaptation of The Masque of the Red Death, and a Halloween-related voting bonus)

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:42 am
by KathleenJ
Image

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:51 am
by Sam_Charette
MariaAndMichelle wrote:Hey! Everybody post their Halloween strips!
Well, if you're looking for actual halloween strips, just click the banner for ours, but if you're looking for "extra" art for halloween, well we didn't do anything.

(shame on us!) :)

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:55 am
by Soap Soaperson
Kathleen, I like the Sally one. I loooove Nightmare Before Christmas.

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:57 am
by KathleenJ
Soap Soaperson wrote:Kathleen, I like the Sally one. I loooove Nightmare Before Christmas.
Thanks! It's one of my favorite movies...
I was originally going to include more Tim Burton characters in that picture, but time ran out.

Halloween strips

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:16 am
by Glambourine
Mine's on the first page at http://mwhf.keenspace.com. It involves Bauhaus lyrics

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:54 am
by G-Lode
YEA!!!! Happy Halloween, everyone!!!

I finished a couple pictures for halloween, but I'm only going to post the one I did of myself. If you'd like to see the ones I did of my brother, Jake and my friend ryan, Click on these links

http://brothersforever.keenspace.com/im ... row'd!.jpg

http://brothersforever.keenspace.com/im ... een-BG.jpg

Here is the beaut I finished yesterday :D MUAHAHAHAHA@!

Image

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:00 am
by BeefotronX
I don't have a Halloween strip as such, but my comic starts on Halloween, so I deem that close enough. Click yon banner.

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:26 am
by Ymmot
Image

yaaay! here is a few of my characters dressed up like some of my other characters...

um...yeah

-ymmot

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:40 am
by Sippan
We don't even have halloween in Sweden, but I somehow had a happy halloween strip anyway: http://sippan.keenspace.com/

(And of course, when I say "we don't have it", I don't mean that half the population younger than 30 doesn't celebrate it anyway because they are wannabe-Americans.)

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:04 pm
by BrownEyedCat
PeppermintAfterlife wrote:Image
try to guess who these people are dressed as.
. . . I recognize a Torgo . . .

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:09 pm
by Luprand
I see a white mage in the mix ...

I didn't do anything special, comic-wise, for the strip, but I did a picture for Keenspooks over at the SpaceJams site. It's here if you really feel like seeing it.

--Sij

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:13 pm
by Phact0rri
kathleenJ wrote:
Soap Soaperson wrote:Kathleen, I like the Sally one. I loooove Nightmare Before Christmas.
Thanks! It's one of my favorite movies...
I was originally going to include more Tim Burton characters in that picture, but time ran out.
just no planet of the apes... we will pretend like that one never happened. ^_~

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:35 pm
by TheLoserHero
Image

Happeh Halloween, suckahs.