Page 1 of 4

I bid my time and now I reap!

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:39 pm
by Mr.Bob
I waited in the darkness long enough till all the other birthday threads were successfully off pages one and two and all memories of past celebrations were long forgotton and mere myths and legends of times gone by. Why?

BECAUSE IT'S WEBCOMIC BIRTHDAY PARTY TIME!!!

AND IT'S MINE!

Star Bored turned the grand old age of one this week - and with finesse too as the first storyline has now drawn to a close!
Admitedly, had I spent less time trolloping around with the whores on keenchat and more time actually working on it I would have finished far sooner. Had I paid more attention to my Wed/Fri/Sun schedule and not gone on as many breaks as I have I would have finished far far sooner. But no matter! It's cake time now! And I'm off to pimp Star Bored out for the first time in the Pitching thread!
Party!

EDIT: Any smartass FLASH! jokes and you're out of the party.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:46 pm
by McDuffies
<<

>>

This is a placeholder, I'll congratulate you later.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:56 pm
by Axonite
mcDuffies wrote:congratulate you
:)

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:41 pm
by Nyke
Okay, congratulations, FRASH!

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:50 pm
by MariaAndMichelle
Many congratulations to you, Bob! :D Star Bored is the shizz. :P

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:05 pm
by RPin
Star Bored sucks and I own you.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:50 pm
by Isukiyomi
Congrats Mr.Bob (hugs) :D

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:53 pm
by K-Dawg
Wicked stupid fly! Congrats on 1 year.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:22 pm
by TheSuburbanLetdown
congratulations man!
Keep making the awesome happen!

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:19 pm
by Dalis
HIP-HIP HORRAY-ITS-A-COMICS-BIRTHDAY! :D

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:50 pm
by Carlin
Will Mr. Bobs awsomeness ever end? No I think not. Congrats!!

*thumbs up*

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:54 pm
by Soap Soaperson
YIPEE!

*shakes Bob's hand*

*gives him a cigar*

*does more lame 'actions through the computer...'*

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:59 pm
by Xmung
w00t!!!!
seriously...

w00t!!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:51 am
by Phalanx
Yay Bob!

Now get back to drawing the comic! ;)

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:53 am
by Mr.Bob
DarkMagician wrote:Okay, congratulations, FRASH!
OUT!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:16 am
by Kris X
Yay!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:36 am
by Jim North
Crossfire wrote:Will Mr. Bobs awsomeness ever end?
Once I learn how to transfer all his skill and zaniness to myself, yes. And then it shall be MY awesomeness! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:55 am
by McDuffies
mcDuffies wrote:<<

>>

This is a placeholder, I'll congratulate you later.
EDIT:
circular quotes:
axonite wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:congratulate you
:)

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:21 pm
by Warren
Excellent!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:27 pm
by Psiogen
*smacks Bob with the Birthday Crowbar*