Page 1 of 1
Guest Artists Needed!
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:19 pm
by EmergencyExit
I
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:28 pm
by Mr Ekshin
Heya! Hadn't seen you on here before.
Short notice for me... Since I can't seem to keep up with my own schedule right now. Your comic looked cool though.
But unless an image of a frying pan with a galaxy in it would do, I can't cover ya.
I'm sure some others could though, cause they can draw and stuff.
I'll have to tread your archives soon. You seem to keep schedule really well.
Peas.

I'll Help you out
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:01 pm
by Mvmarcz
Hi M
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:58 am
by [geoduck]
I'm willing to do a day, if you would like. My comic is in grayscale, but I can do color easily enough.
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:45 pm
by Patch
Sure ill do something im still on vacation so i have plenty of time the fastest you send it the better
quirox@excite.com
Thank you!
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:31 pm
by EmergencyExit
I'm thrilled to come back from my coast trip to see these replies! I'll be getting around to responding to each of you very soon, EE and myself thank you greatly for this! What a wonderful birthday present!
Two more
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:53 am
by EmergencyExit
Heya all, I still need two more comics made, if anyone else is interested, please post here!