*looks around* Hi? *hides*

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

*looks around* Hi? *hides*

Post by Reive »

Apologies if this just looks like a waste of space on the boards. Appeared here not so long ago but never really said anything on here, but be warned, stupid questions and the likes are likely to come from me in the future... sorry ^_^;

For now I just thought I'd say hello to people here!
Comic exists but um... I want to perhaps wait until it actually looks alright before showing it to anyone. ^___^;

But back to the point, alo!

*goes back into hiding*
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

*BASH* *BASH* *BASH*

Just kidding, welcome.

Now get into papercup! :wink:

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Yay, more fodder from the land of Engles; Let us band and ride into the papercup!

Onwards! For Great Justice!

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

til comic looks alright that didn't stop me. *snickers* almost a year later I'm still dissatisfied.

but at anyrate welcome to the insanity. Hope you enjoy yourself here...
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by FoxFang »

Hi there, I think a few know me...maybe possibly. Well anyways hello and she is the poor artist stuck with me making the comic. How could it be any worse?

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

YAY papercup!

*drags fellow English into papercup with her* ^__^
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

Heya, hope you like cheese.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

Cheers for the greets. ^_^

Was sorta expecting a "Feh, loser." but instead I get all these lovely greets, thanks. ^_^
phactorri wrote:til comic looks alright that didn't stop me. *snickers* almost a year later I'm still dissatisfied.

but at anyrate welcome to the insanity. Hope you enjoy yourself here...
You shouldn't be dissatisfied, that's nifty art. :)
And as for welcome to the insanity... MY GOD! I'm HOME! :D
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

IT'S A TRAP! [/ackbar]

Nah. If it is, they're even more subtle than I imagined...but anyways, welcome.

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

*springs the trap on CaptainG*


ahah!

ignore that Reive, it won't happen to you. really.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

:o


*backs.....away.....yes...I trust you people....*

*throws a net over everyone on the board* AHAAH! *cough*


... :P
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

Hey, she's defending herself!
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

That's not right!!
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

BryanOlsson
Regular Poster
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 am
Location: MN
Contact:

Post by BryanOlsson »

Welcome. Beware the Goobla.

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Image

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

*runs in*

I just remembered we forgot to warn her about War. Oh well, that shouldn't matter, right?
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

That net hardly covers everyone War. Oh, Hi and welcome to Reive and FoxFang.

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

Digital War wrote:Image
And that was your post 1337.
Not that I'm paying attention to such things... I guess I wanted to fill this post with something more than " :lol: :lol: :lol: "


And welcome to the forums, Reive, you'll fit just fine...
yes,just fine...
*measures the coffin one more time, just to be sure*
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

:o

Hahahaah! Nice one! ^_^
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

* Grope fondles Reive *

Welcome to the KeenChat as well. ^_^

Post Reply