Page 1 of 13

Dear god, I'm almost a commander!

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:41 am
by Brockway
Just a couple posts away, and I'm a little worried. What should I use it for? A heartfelt plea for world peace? Subliminal message telling people to buy george foreman grills?Buy george foreman grills! Talk about how I got there before Mr. Bob? So many things I could use it for... perhaps use it call forthe the minions of cthulu? Or stop posting at 999. Any ideas? I don't want to waste it!

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:19 am
by Matt Lim
Well after comander there's really not much to look forward to. Except if you count being a captain, but that takes 10k posts, I think. mcDuffies has a looooooooooooooong way to go.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:44 am
by YarpsDat
Matt Lim wrote:Well after comander there's really not much to look forward to. Except if you count being a captain, but that takes 10k posts, I think. mcDuffies has a looooooooooooooong way to go.
Actually I think it's 20k not 10k.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:28 pm
by Executor_Arthas
Well I think that that's just insane.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:12 pm
by DEVO-Bot
Use your powers for evil, and/or George Foreman grills. Because they're freaking awesome.

You could also probably find a way to work tuna into your plan too, because it's tasty, especially in melts that you make on a Foreman grill.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:24 pm
by Executor_Arthas
Horray for George Foreman, and his kickass grills!!!

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:47 pm
by Brockway
Here it was, my 1000th post!
brockway wrote:
Soap Committee wrote:I suppose I'm one of the three girls? Odds are, I get a boy! Hurrah!
Ok, here it is, my 1000th post! And what is is about? This:

I bet you end up paired with the other single girl! Because that's the meaning of Valentines Day, horrible dissapointment! Also, buy George Foreman grills! And, I call forth the demons of cthulu! Damn nothing happened. Oh well. And Mr. Bob, :P. And for DEVO-Bot:

And I ran, I ran so far away.
I just ran, I ran all night and day.
I couldn't get away.

There it is, 1000, and it was all I'd hoped it would be! That is commander brockway now cadets, luitenants, and lt. commanders! Mwuuhahaaahaaaaaa!!!

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:21 pm
by McDuffies
You should stop at 999 and start another account. ;)
Matt Lim wrote:Well after comander there's really not much to look forward to. Except if you count being a captain, but that takes 10k posts, I think. mcDuffies has a looooooooooooooong way to go.
I'm actually hoping that they will lighten it a little in a year or two.

Actually, I'm not thinking anything. if I knew there's some advantage in being a captain, I probably would.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:34 pm
by Executor_Arthas
It's a bit too late for that...

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:21 pm
by Terotrous
YarpsDat wrote:
Matt Lim wrote:Well after comander there's really not much to look forward to. Except if you count being a captain, but that takes 10k posts, I think. mcDuffies has a looooooooooooooong way to go.
Actually I think it's 20k not 10k.
How does anyone know it exists?

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:33 pm
by Superlance
Terotrous wrote:
YarpsDat wrote:
Matt Lim wrote:Well after comander there's really not much to look forward to. Except if you count being a captain, but that takes 10k posts, I think. mcDuffies has a looooooooooooooong way to go.
Actually I think it's 20k not 10k.
How does anyone know it exists?
We don't.
I think the admins just told us that for their own sick entertainment.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:39 pm
by Evil Jamie!
Those crazy admins.

Re: Dear god, I'm almost a commander!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:25 am
by Plothole
brockway's sig wrote:I am a guy. I just like girls with guns.
Ok, but whats the pistol for?

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
by KittyKatBlack
The pistol is so she can shoot the guy that dug her up and used her dead body as a sex toy. She was reanimated by a fairy and now she's out for revenge. She has an eye-patch because she shot herself in the head on accident when trying to get the gun to work. Also, the scarf is to cover the stitches around her neck when her head fell off and the guy sewed it back on.

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:29 am
by TheGoobla
I just realized something... didnt she die by shooting herself in the head by accident, mistaking the gun for a blow drier? So shouldnt she have had two gaping holes in her head?

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:31 am
by KittyKatBlack
No, that was someone else. I think this one hung herself.

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:35 am
by Brockway
No, she did shoot herself accidently and died before. Shiunji repaired the hole when he "prepared" her body. The other guy's blow up doll hung itself after being brought back to like by the dutch wife fairy.

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:36 am
by KittyKatBlack
Oh. Hmm... ok. At any rate, she's still my favorite character out of the entire comic. But Mike and his Sister are a close second....

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:36 am
by TheGoobla
Damn that dutch wife fairy! Ruining as many lives as Shiunji ruins corpses!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:43 am
by Plothole
Umm... right.

That wasn't exactly what I was trying to suggest with my post.