The KeenCaptors!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

The KeenCaptors!

Post by RPin »

Image

Okay, so you might be asking now "what the fuck is this?"

The answer is quite simple: I decided to run my own Keen Event, since all the others seem to be a little slow. And what consists this 'KeenCaptors' thing? It's a sort of Sakura Card Captor (yeah, I know it's pretty old by now, even here in Brazil, but that was the best idea I could come up) parody, as you shouldn't have problems noticing. We will assemble a Keenspace Magic Deck using our comic characters. Not only that, but each card will become a wallpaper for your comic. See? It's a nice way to participate in an event without having to work much (all the hard work was already done by me) and get a wallpaper for your download section.

Interesting enough? Then follow this link and read all the rules.

Join in, people!
Last edited by RPin on Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

ZOMBIE USER 17021
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

I'm wary.

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17021 »

It might help if I knew what Card Captor is. Please, no links. Someone, just explain it nice and concisely.

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Sounds cool. Ill be in if I can find a scanner or if I FINALLY get my new freaking tablet.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

I'm in. I'll send something soon.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

ZOMBIE USER 17021
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Meh.

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17021 »

Forget it. I read the other rules and I'm not interested.

User avatar
Chrismills
Regular Poster
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Contact:

Re: Meh.

Post by Chrismills »

ArchVileTerror wrote:Forget it. I read the other rules and I'm not interested.
Thanks for letting us know. Now I can sleep soundly.
Image

ZOMBIE USER 17345
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Ha ha.

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17345 »

I was merely letting anyone know that I no longer want an explanation of Card Captor.

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

I sooo hope this thread stays on topic...

User avatar
Doust19
Regular Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Doust19 »

Like 'That flying yellow cat thing is teh suxx0rz lolz11!!' ?
Image

ZOMBIE USER 17345
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Aye.

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17345 »

That sounds about right, Doust. This <i>is</i> the Keenforums after all.

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Of course we'll stay on topic!

So, who here's seen ROTK?

ZOMBIE USER 17345
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Tee hee!

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17345 »

I have, but I liked Nemesis more.

Star Trek The Next Generation was great!

User avatar
Nishichi27
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
Contact:

Post by Nishichi27 »

ROTK was SO AWESOME!

So how about them Yankees?

Er...oh..the CONTEST.... if I remember, and if I get around to it, I'll enter. But keep in mind, my winter break has just ENDED.
-Fire our shit!
-But I am Le Tired....
-OK take a nap.
THEN FIRE OUR SHIT!!
==========================
Supaa Disco revolution apocalypse Mahou genki na Tokyo watashi doki doki sugoii mega kawaii baka otaku neo neko wai wai chibi bishonen manga o kudasai hai onegai no uta 25k!!

Image

ZOMBIE USER 17021
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Heh heh.

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17021 »

Ya. Timing is everything, ain't it?

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

Awwwwwww pinny you're so cute ^_^

I might do something if I feel like drawing.

They don't have to be based on the real clow cards do they?

Notthat it really matters.... cause I have the set....... :sweat:
omgwtf

ZOMBIE USER 17021
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Hey!

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17021 »

You know, it looks like it says SkeenCards . . .

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

Looks like keen to me, but then, I'm normal.
omgwtf

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

heffaloop wrote:Awwwwwww pinny you're so cute ^_^

I might do something if I feel like drawing.

They don't have to be based on the real clow cards do they?

Notthat it really matters.... cause I have the set....... :sweat:
Let's hope you feel like, then! And no, you're not forced to do anything you don't want... ^.^

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

Oh, I'm in!
Yes, definatley! :D
When is the due date?
I think I missed that part...
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Hmm.. I may do this...

feb 20 is due date.
Image

Post Reply