Bold Style back an running!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
Jonno
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The wonderful yoo ess of hay.
Contact:

Post by Jonno »

After being gone for a week because I was moving. Here is a tip for ya'll. Don't move. Stay in the same house, live next to your job, your college, your relatives, and what ever you need. Trust me. Because if you have to move, you would rather take a pitchfork up your nose rather than pack and unpack and move and load and unload and change phones and set up the computer and... (complain, complain, complain. sorry about that folks)<P>For all of you that don't know what Bold Style is, number one: why are you reading this!? and number two: check it out here:<P><B>http://boldstyle.keenspace.com</B><P>On Monday (8/14) I'll be putting up 2 comics a day to play ketchup... er... catch up.<P>Gotcha? Gotcha. And remeber, lead pipes are NOT made for that. Yeah, you know.<P><P>------------------
-Jon<P><I>Author of:</I>
<A HREF="http://boldstyle.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Bold Style: The Online Comic</A>
Video games, magic, fighting for survival. Just normal day.

Post Reply