Page 1 of 2

christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:52 am
by Spaceprincess
so does anyone wanna do another xmas card? i wouldn't mind doing it again.

or is this place finally dead and i win last post?

...and I don't feel fine.

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:35 pm
by Cope
I'm always up for this! Even at the end of the world!

Re: ...and I don't feel fine.

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:03 pm
by Spaceprincess
Cope wrote:I'm always up for this! Even at the end of the world!
woot, now were two.

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:39 am
by Ti-Phil
Two? Oh no... THREE!

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:51 pm
by Cortland
I might be interested, depending on how this works. It's been so long I may not remember.

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:25 am
by Spaceprincess
Ti-Phil wrote:Two? Oh no... THREE!
sweet, glad you're on board again.
Cortland wrote:I might be interested, depending on how this works. It's been so long I may not remember.
heres last years. https://sta.sh/0u38bvfuvd5 its pretty simple. just draw your own character (or any other character you'd like to represent you or your comic/art) in a holiday themed pose and costume. then we put them all together into one image and make an christmas card. you can do more than one character if you'd like. I start asking early in the hopes enough people will see it.

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:26 pm
by Ideal Comics
I think I could get in on this, if you don't mind having crappy writer-art!

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:10 pm
by Cortland
So where does the artwork go when we're done? I can barely remember how these things work.

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:32 am
by Spaceprincess
Ideal Comics wrote:I think I could get in on this, if you don't mind having crappy writer-art!
all are welcome for this, its meant to be fun for all CGers.
Cortland wrote:So where does the artwork go when we're done? I can barely remember how these things work.
just need to post a link to it. if you have a deviant art that works otherwise any image hosting thingie. or you can email it to me. i'll take all the pieces and collage them into a card.

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:07 pm
by [geoduck]
I'll try and come up with something.

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:56 am
by Spaceprincess
[geoduck] wrote:I'll try and come up with something.
sweet.

looks like we have a merry little gathering. any late comers are welcome.
do people want a theme or just a general holiday thing?

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:12 am
by Ti-Phil
I guess a general holiday theme?

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:59 pm
by Cortland
Here's mine. Hope it's not too early, but I didn't want to space it off!

Image

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:15 am
by Spaceprincess
Cortland wrote:Here's mine. Hope it's not too early, but I didn't want to space it off!

Image
woot, looks good. i guess this means we're officially doing this. do you have a higher res version?

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 am
by Sharpclaw
Spaceprincess wrote:i guess this means we're officially doing this. do you have a higher res version?
What are the desired dimensions for images? :-)

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:56 am
by Cortland
Spaceprincess wrote:woot, looks good. i guess this means we're officially doing this. do you have a higher res version?
Full-res version!

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:30 am
by Spaceprincess
Cortland wrote:
Spaceprincess wrote:woot, looks good. i guess this means we're officially doing this. do you have a higher res version?
Full-res version!
perfect XD
Sharpclaw wrote:
Spaceprincess wrote:i guess this means we're officially doing this. do you have a higher res version?
What are the desired dimensions for images? :-)
the cad will be 3000 x 24000 so it should be big enough to fit in that.

Xmas in November.

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:35 am
by Cope

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:49 pm
by Sharpclaw
Velvet from Deer Me would like to join. :-)
http://www.deerme.net/files/tempimgs/de ... istmas.png

Re: christmas 2019 jam... ?

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:05 pm
by [geoduck]
Here's mine, finally.

http://fav.me/ddlocv3