Another Christmas/New Years/Winterhols Thing

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Another Christmas/New Years/Winterhols Thing

Postby VileTerror on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Thanks to the inspiring reminiscing of VeryCuddlyCornpone, I would like to propose an art exchange a la Secret Santa!

Send me an email at nillace@hotmail.com if you would like to sign up for this, and I will secretly arrange the contributors around. The first-wave deadline for sign-up will be December 7th, 2017, and the art should be posted in this thread on (or around) January 1st, 2018. If people show up later than the December 7th deadline, then I'll make a second-wave series with a later publishing date.

Your sign-up email should include the name you wish to have a piece of art addressed to, as well as a website URL of something like your webcomic, art gallery, Youtube channel, etc. Something personal, so the one giving you a gift can learn a little about who you are.

Art gifts do not need to be holiday- or winter-themed, but it would be ideal to have your gift be appropriate to the individual you're sending it to.

Ho ho ho, and merry upcoming wintertimes!
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Re: Another Christmas/New Years/Winterhols Thing

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:02 am

Wow, thanks for setting this up! I'll send an email once things calm down around here. I appreciate it!
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Return to General Discussion