Hello, I'm new~
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:09 pm
I'm tired, so apologize for the cliche title.
My name is Riku! I am an author currently working on the webcomic, Infinity. I've been working on Infinity for over 2 years now, but because I lack artistic talent, only concept art (from various artists, most of whom were potential partners for the project) has been developed. Recently, however, a close friend of mine expressed her interest in being my artist (this made me incredibly happy, since she was my #1 choice from the very start, and all of the artists I had been looking at had similar styles to hers). So now that I have an artist who I believe will be around for, at least, most of the comic, if not all of it, I'm looking to make connections in the world of webcomics and such.
Something I have been looking to find out, actually, is if inactive urls can be transferred to another person. I know that some sites do it, but I couldn't find anything about it in the FAQ.
But yeah, thank you for any advice you might have for me!
My name is Riku! I am an author currently working on the webcomic, Infinity. I've been working on Infinity for over 2 years now, but because I lack artistic talent, only concept art (from various artists, most of whom were potential partners for the project) has been developed. Recently, however, a close friend of mine expressed her interest in being my artist (this made me incredibly happy, since she was my #1 choice from the very start, and all of the artists I had been looking at had similar styles to hers). So now that I have an artist who I believe will be around for, at least, most of the comic, if not all of it, I'm looking to make connections in the world of webcomics and such.
Something I have been looking to find out, actually, is if inactive urls can be transferred to another person. I know that some sites do it, but I couldn't find anything about it in the FAQ.
But yeah, thank you for any advice you might have for me!