It's IV's birthday
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
It's IV's birthday
He's turning eleven :')
They grow up so grow
They grow up so grow
- RobboAKAscooby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:00 pm
- Location: Brisvegas
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IV!!!
I tried to send you a cake but it got stopped at customs...
I tried to send you a cake but it got stopped at customs...
Deviantart~tumblr"Your service is to the story and to the characters. Fuck the audience and fuck your own whims." - Yeahduff
- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
Aww shucks you guys. 
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
Happy Birthday IV!
Or do we call you V now?
Or do we call you V now?
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
oh god not the MMO Final Fantasy
Apparently, we should be calling him XI.
Happy birthday.
Happy birthday.
Re: It's IV's birthday
Happy Birthday! Here's to being a year older 
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
Hope you got into some fantastic shenanigans!

- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
Happy birthday, yo.
Re: It's IV's birthday
Happy bithday! IVs for everyone!
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
Happy birthday, IV, I totally remembered it without anyone reminding me! And happy birthday to your twin brother too.
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
There's a second fourth????McDuffies wrote:Happy birthday, IV, I totally remembered it without anyone reminding me! And happy birthday to your twin brother too.
- Instudios
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:04 pm
- Location: A nice little apartment at the center of the sun.
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
I think he means me. But I'm his sister/clone.
GUAUEUEHSHAHAHA *Kills McDuffies for his terrible memory*
GUAUEUEHSHAHAHA *Kills McDuffies for his terrible memory*
The alter-ego
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
If you kill McDuffy you become McDuffyInstudios wrote:I think he means me. But I'm his sister/clone.
GUAUEUEHSHAHAHA *Kills McDuffies for his terrible memory*
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
Just when you think that Instudios couldn't get more scary...

Re: It's IV's birthday
That green text burns my eyes a little...
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
IV I'm trying to read chapter 7 but when I click the beginning of chapter 7 the page is super weird and the comic isn't visible, and the only way to get to it is to start from the most recent page by clicking "last" and working my way back to the beginning. Starting at the end of the Ibwa chapter and clicking "next" makes the weirdness happen also. 
- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
Hmmmm, it seems to be working alright from my end. Is the problem still happening? Sometimes Wordpress will update it's cache (or something) and if you are on the site while it's doing it it'll get wonky.
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: It's IV's birthday
It is.
I'll take a screenshot of what "page 1" of chapter 7 looks like for me. I want to read your chapter and am bummed that I have to spoil it first >: ( I guess I'll just squint at it with my bad eye until I get to the starting page.
This is what it looks like. If I click "next," the page that follows looks the same. If I click "previous," it takes me back to the ibwa chapter which looks perfectly and absolutely normal.
edit: I think it thinks I'm on a mobile device, which doesn't explain why it only happens for this one chapter or why it doesn't want to at least show the comic anyway.
Going to keep fiddling with it.
edit edit: By the time I get to the page entitled "swanky party" it returns to normal. It's just that first handful of pages, apparently.
This is what it looks like. If I click "next," the page that follows looks the same. If I click "previous," it takes me back to the ibwa chapter which looks perfectly and absolutely normal.
edit: I think it thinks I'm on a mobile device, which doesn't explain why it only happens for this one chapter or why it doesn't want to at least show the comic anyway.
edit edit: By the time I get to the page entitled "swanky party" it returns to normal. It's just that first handful of pages, apparently.










