Page 1 of 7

stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:42 pm
by VeryCuddlyCornpone
u neerds You can't even throw a basketball.

It's like that movie Speed except with a toilet.

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:12 am
by Cope
But if I stop pooping, I'll die!

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:35 am
by JSConner800
I play center. I don't have to throw the basketball :lol:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:06 am
by Sortelli
you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you





weren't you

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:29 am
by IVstudios
Poop is the worst.

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:33 am
by VeryCuddlyCornpone
Sortelli wrote:you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you





weren't you
i can't poop with the computer anymore because i have to use the desktop monitorr :( i mean i could but it would be xtra xtra gross.

i was probably thinking about needing to poop tho

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:25 pm
by MariaAndMichelle
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Sortelli wrote:you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you





weren't you
i can't poop with the computer anymore because i have to use the desktop monitorr :( i mean i could but it would be xtra xtra gross.
You just need to build a desk in the bathroom, that's all. We don't think you're dedicated enough to the idea of poo-puting, Poney.

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm
by VeryCuddlyCornpone
i want to make sure it stays a special treat, a reward, not something that i take for granted. i never want to lose appreciation for laptop poo time

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 am
by McDuffies
MariaAndMichelle wrote:
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Sortelli wrote:you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you





weren't you
i can't poop with the computer anymore because i have to use the desktop monitorr :( i mean i could but it would be xtra xtra gross.
You just need to build a desk in the bathroom, that's all. We don't think you're dedicated enough to the idea of poo-puting, Poney.
Or... creative plumbing!

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:47 am
by Warren
I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.


So close....

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:33 pm
by VeryCuddlyCornpone
Warren wrote:I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.


So close....
after three days of not pooping, your body could be holding as much as NINE POUNDS (imperial) of WASTE.

after three days of not pooping your body contains poop that weighs as much as a very very healthy full-term pregnancy newborn.

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:05 am
by Warren
To be fair, I only made it 4 or 5 days. And I ate a LOT less back then (I was probably 11 or 12 at the time.) So there was probably significantly less than 9 pounds when I actually did go.

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:00 am
by MariaAndMichelle
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Warren wrote:I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.


So close....
after three days of not pooping, your body could be holding as much as NINE POUNDS (imperial) of WASTE.

after three days of not pooping your body contains poop that weighs as much as a very very healthy full-term pregnancy newborn.
That is a LOT of poop! D: D:

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:47 am
by Warren
MariaAndMichelle wrote:
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Warren wrote:I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.


So close....
after three days of not pooping, your body could be holding as much as NINE POUNDS (imperial) of WASTE.

after three days of not pooping your body contains poop that weighs as much as a very very healthy full-term pregnancy newborn.
That is a LOT of poop! D: D:
I think that's what we refer to as a "two-flusher".

I say this with love. And hate. Mostly hate.

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:55 am
by Cope
This topic is gross and you should all be ashamed.

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:02 am
by MariaAndMichelle
You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:17 am
by Warren
WE HAVE NO SHAME

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:41 pm
by VeryCuddlyCornpone

Code: Select all

welcome
             to
                 the
                      reee
                             al
                                 world               to me
                                          she said

take a seat
TaKe yOuR LiFe

plot IT out IN black AND white

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:27 pm
by IVstudios
You're drunk posting again, aren't you Cuddly?

Re: stop pooping, nerds

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:32 pm
by VeryCuddlyCornpone
not yet o_o

The wine only begins now

(I don't think I could have managed such beautiful formatting under the influence)

I wonder how many times I didn't drunk post but people thought I did, and how many times I did, and people thought I didn't.