Best Tv Shows

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Re: Best Tv Shows

Postby Yeahduff on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Well, malice-filled eyes aren't the best tact in trying to make me uninterested in a young woman.

I dunno, you need ambition in Hollywood, and if she was getting too big for the show that I always forget the name of (I mean how good a sign is that?), she'd be dumb to stick around out of loyalty. But maybe if I spent more time with her I'd know the evil in her heart. Till then, I won't avert my eyes when someone shows me her picture.
I won't be the stars in your dark night.
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)

Postby Bustertheclown on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Some dudes are into succubi. That's cool. I ain't here to judge.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies

http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
Bustertheclown
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Not being exposed to USA's tv other than the one that I choose, I didn't even know who Olivia Moon was until I've read somewhere that I'm supposed to hate these New Girl episodes because she's in them. I don't see any problem with her performance other than the predictability of knowing that she'll be out in a couple of episodes because sitcom 101.

Yeahduff wrote:Yeah, I keep going so I can finally Meet Your stupid fucking Mother already, and to look at Colbie Smolders. Not nearly the descent of The Office (US) though.

Those are really the only two reasons to keep watching, as they even managed to wear out Jason Segel's charm.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Previous

Return to General Discussion