That's my purse! I don't know you!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

That's my purse! I don't know you!

Postby K-Dawg on Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 am

Hello it's the people's champ here, K-Dawg. Thanks to smooches by Maria and Michelle I have returned to claim my throne.

I see there are a few new peeps around here as well as some of the old peeps still lurking around. Tell me who you are or face my wrath.

Feel free to throw in what comic you do as well, my comic reading list is pretty low right now I'm looking for any excuse to add to it.

I guess it's only fair to kick this off:

Name is K-Dawg, been on these forums since the year 2000. After deciding to end what could have been the greatest comic ever made Hockey Hooligans prematurely I moved on to bigger and better things. I hit it off in these forums with the thrilling adventures of Angry D. Monkey which spanned 400 comics. Fearing that it was becoming too popular I as well ended it prematurely and now have begun work on my next serious biographical ballad known as Sack of Oranges which debuts in the summer.

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE

Re: That's my purse! I don't know you!

Postby McDuffies on Sat May 05, 2012 10:11 am

Hello, Dawg, how do you do. I am mcDuffies, I have also been on this forum since 2001, so it is kind of funny that we haven't met before. I guess we always posted in different threads, eh.
I have done a series of webcomics of which the best one is Little White Knight and the most ridiculous one is Grumpy the fat Hamster. There is also mcduffies. I also have a new comic site but it's taking shape so slowly that I have hidden links to it somewhere. There are other things of mine you can read on internet, but I am not happy with them.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Sortelli on Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 am

I got TWO pictures from Maria and Michelle when I came back.

TWO.
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain

Postby K-Dawg on Sat May 05, 2012 2:04 pm

McDuffies, yes it is very odd we've never crossed paths before until now. It's great to meet you, I hope we can have a long friendship.

Sortelli, I hate you! I want two pictures! But then again I did get TWO smooches, did you get that? I don't think so.

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE

Postby IVstudios on Sat May 05, 2012 3:12 pm

I think I remember you. You're that angry blond girl who married that angry British guy, right? Anyway, I'm super excited for Sack of Oranges and I can't wait until it ends prematurely.

I'm IVstudios, I got my start in webcomics and this forum back in 2003 with World Warp, which was god awful so I gave that up. Then I started Inhumation which I have been updating sporadically ever since. I recently converted it to run on WordPress and have been building up a buffer so it will begin updating twice a week later this month.

I also do a journal comic called Actual Stuff. I use it to insult my friends and store all the dick jokes and swear words that fill my head (more than what might be considered healthy). And I do an ebook, Island Hopping, book 2 of which is currently being worked on.
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero

Postby LibertyCabbage on Sat May 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi, friend!

I'm LibertyCabbage, aka LC, aka the Webcomic Police, aka "those lowlife dickwads everyone hates." I did this thing called Freedom Fries once upon a time, but it wasn't bad enough, so I went out of my way to put together something called Deep, which is officially the worst surrealism webcomic ever made. Then I did this thing called Orange Revolution where I made fun of George W. Bush and tried to break the world record for how many people I could show getting killed in the first chapter of a webcomic. After that, I worked on a silly little project called Red Slime Magazine that I'll be hosting on Comic Genesis starting... this Monday! Yay!
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

but seriously who is this blonde chick

Postby Cope on Sat May 05, 2012 3:21 pm

I am an enigma.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Cope
Incompetent Monster

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Sat May 05, 2012 4:05 pm

I am Very Cuddly Cornpone, and I have two pokemans. Band Geeks Anonymous I did back when I was in high school, and Loud Era I started officially in 2009 though I've redone the beginning a million times.

let me show you my pokemans
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Sat May 05, 2012 4:51 pm

K-Dawg wrote:McDuffies, yes it is very odd we've never crossed paths before until now. It's great to meet you, I hope we can have a long friendship.

And one that will never be forgotten.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

This feels like a high school reunion somehow.

Postby Pimpette on Sat May 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Dawg, you have the best avatar.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ahaugen on Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero

Location: Chasing leads, reporating news, and opining editorally

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Sat May 05, 2012 8:28 pm

K-Dawg wrote:Sortelli, I hate you! I want two pictures! But then again I did get TWO smooches, did you get that? I don't think so.

Oh, no! :o :o We don't want you to feel left out, K-Dawg! However, as Michelle's tablet is currently Elsewhere, the best we can offer to rectify the situation is a touchpad doodle of you being totally metal. XD XD

And, Sortelli, shame on you for trying to make the People's Champ jealous! :evil: :evil: And after all he's done for you! Like that time he... um. When he...! Uh...

Hm.

Well, we're certain you'll remember something that will make you feel suitably guilty.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Re: This feels like a high school reunion somehow.

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Sat May 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Also, Pimpette wrote:Dawg, you have the best avatar.

Pimpette! Image Image
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby Terotrous on Sat May 05, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm Tero. I joined this site in the glut of new applicants after signups were finally reopened in 2003. My first comic was Philosophy Bites, which proved that anyone can draw a comic if they have enough free time and that necks are more of a suggestion than a requirement. Somehow, I got recruited to help organize and later operate of the community driven How Not To Run a Comic, which was popular for a while but quickly descended into total mediocrity, so I ended it. I eventually moved onto the significantly more ironic and in-joke laden Comic Creatorz, which was stopped for a long time but then inexplicably came back in 2011 even though no one reads it anymore. In the process, I stole Dawg's title of People's Champ by being the only person around here who still actually updates a comic.

I also have a totally not comic-related gaming blog where I post videos of me beating old games, and I'm working on a top secret project that will probably never end up being finished.
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero

Postby Mastermind on Sun May 06, 2012 2:56 am

I'm Mastermind. I just lurk most of the time. my comic is currently on a short break, I'm fairly active on dA, where I express my obsession with all things cartoony.
Mastermind
Regular Poster

Re: This feels like a high school reunion somehow.

Postby Pimpette on Sun May 06, 2012 7:09 am

I very recently decided "EFF IT" in regards to Pimpette & Associates - doing the terrible thing you should never do with your comics, which is shove the whole mess off the table and start over. D:
But that's a side project, as I put together a new short comic called TurningWorld, which features cute little bean guys.

MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Also, Pimpette wrote:Dawg, you have the best avatar.

Pimpette! Image Image

MnM!! :3
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby Laemkral on Sun May 06, 2012 7:42 am

I'm no one of particular interest or concern. Don't mind me.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero

Postby Phact0rri on Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 am

I'm phact I use to do this little jaunt called Decypher I had some problems back in 2004, so came to this forum and never looked back. I think we originally met Kdawg, at that strip club in Toronto. I remember because you got thrown out because you were trying to explain that the stripper's shorts was to long to be consider booty shorts.

I'm currently playing at the idea of doing another comic about the world getting taken over by aliens and a gumshoe who can talk to ghosts trying to solve crimes. Yes, like most of my ideas it makes little sense. But I promise it will be the greatest thing ever. It will probably never happen.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby Komiyan on Tue May 08, 2012 6:53 am

I am Kate, I make a comic!

You are my PR guy! Get back to work!
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!

Postby peterabnny on Tue May 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Hello, K-D! My name is Peter and I like rabbits, vintage automobiles, good music and a fine merlot. I have a monthly comic called Critters that has (or references) at least one of the above, but if you go to the site please pardon my dust as it's currently under renovations. I work on it as time permits. Hard hats and safety goggles are available upon request.
"I've come to accept a lot of what's wrong with this world, and there's not much I can do about it." - Johnny "Rotten" Lydon

Old school comic. New school flavor. Updated monthly.
http://www.crittersonline.org
peterabnny
Regular Poster

Next

Return to General Discussion