Let's talk about sex, baby

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Re: Let's talk about sex, baby

Postby Ahaugen on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm

I was watching this show on HBO and it had some hipster couple was copulating ... it was the awkwardest sex I had ever seen ... like a teenager's first time in the back of a 2-door Civic
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero

Location: Chasing leads, reporating news, and opining editorally

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:04 pm

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:
Terotrous wrote:"For me, socks are like sex - tons of it about and I never seem to get any".

(This quote does not accurately describe my life - I have plenty of socks).

My sex is all kept in a drawer, a few of it is missing pairs, I only wear ones that I can pull up past my ankles, and I'm particular about making sure it goes on the correct foot. This sounds incredibly painful.

We share ours.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Terotrous wrote:There's a certain art to stopping your metaphor before it just gets weird.

but i like stretching metaphors

like socks

ooooo-ho

Ahaugen wrote:I was watching this show on HBO and it had some hipster couple was copulating ... it was the awkwardest sex I had ever seen ... like a teenager's first time in the back of a 2-door Civic

you're making me think of that show on the whateverthefuck channel, My Strange Addiction. there was this episode about a guy that's in a committed relationship with his car, they kept cutting back to the same shot of him lying underneath it and like mackin on the bumper, it was cray

MariaAndMichelle wrote:We share ours.

That takes the metaphor back to adorable :shucks:
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Or downright naughty. XD XD
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm

MariaAndMichelle wrote:Or downright naughty. XD XD

why not both

"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby Toxic on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:07 am

Ahaugen wrote:I was watching this show on HBO and it had some hipster couple was copulating ... it was the awkwardest sex I had ever seen ... like a teenager's first time in the back of a 2-door Civic

I'm pretty sure what you saw was Real Sex. It airs late at night on HBO sometimes and usually has some pretty risque segments. I saw this one episode about anatomically correct sex dolls and the girls hosting the segment gave a very thorough ...ahem... demonstration.
Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Postby Phact0rri on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:07 am

Real Sex has had some cool episodes. Mainly the ones where they explore unusual kinks. Some are so badly researched they are hilarious. And some are so badly filmed they are hilarious. Though I didn't know this show was still on.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby McDuffies on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 am

It's like Sex and the City meets Rugrats! It'll b ea huge hit, widespread demographic apeal

Yes, sex and the city angle for younger children, and babies angle for older crowd!

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:My sex is all kept in a drawer, a few of it is missing pairs, I only wear ones that I can pull up past my ankles, and I'm particular about making sure it goes on the correct foot. This sounds incredibly painful.

My sex all have holes in it.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Laemkral on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:28 pm

I have more sex than I know what to do with. I have Army sex that's been sitting unopened since 2009. I just keep using the same sex until they wear out.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero

Postby IVstudios on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Socks are a bit to short.
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm

McDuffies wrote:My sex all have holes in it.

Some would argue they're better that way.

MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby Phact0rri on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:53 am

Wait are we talking about socks now? I like the ones with little toes in them that fit like feet gloves.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri

Postby McDuffies on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:17 am

Phact0rri wrote:Wait are we talking about sex now? I like the ones with little toes in them that fit like feet gloves.

You perv.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 am

Phact0rri wrote:Wait are we talking about socks now? I like the ones with little toes in them that fit like feet gloves.

My bf has shoes like that. Yes, he does wear them, and yes I do still associate with him while he does XD
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby Phact0rri on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Phact0rri wrote:Wait are we talking about socks now? I like the ones with little toes in them that fit like feet gloves.

My bf has shoes like that. Yes, he does wear them, and yes I do still associate with him while he does XD

Does he also always smell of Patchouli, favors tie-dyes, and listen to an unacceptable amount of The Grateful Dead?
Phact0rri

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Phact0rri wrote:

Does he also always smell of Patchouli, favors tie-dyes, and listen to an unacceptable amount of The Grateful Dead?

No, cuz then I wouldn't still associate with him.

:P
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Still he must be mighty handy to pick something up when you drop it on the ground and you both simultaneously have backache.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm

McDuffies wrote:Still he must be mighty handy to pick something up when you drop it on the ground and you both simultaneously have backache.

Oddly enough, I'm the one with the dexterous toes. Quite a few times I've underestimated my toe strength and pinched someone with them and caused the person a surprising amount of pain. I think it's cuz when I grew up we weren't allowed to wear shoes in the house, so I was barefoot most hours and developed more toe coordination.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

also
McDuffies wrote:handy

more like footy

eh?

eh?
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby Phact0rri on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:49 am

That leaves the other thought in my head for people that wear those sandal socks. But depending on where you live I might be a little frightened. then again the hipsters got out of the north eastern US and took over Silverlake here. so anything is possible.
Phact0rri

Postby McDuffies on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:21 pm

McDuffies wrote:Still he must be mighty handy to pick something up when you drop it on the ground and you both simultaneously have backache.

Oddly enough, I'm the one with the dexterous toes. Quite a few times I've underestimated my toe strength and pinched someone with them and caused the person a surprising amount of pain. I think it's cuz when I grew up we weren't allowed to wear shoes in the house, so I was barefoot most hours and developed more toe coordination.

So, stay away from devilish feet.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion