Webpage Design

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Webpage Design

Postby Ulario on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:17 am

Hey guys, I've been working hard on the main webpage for my comic, and I'd like some feedback on the layout and look of the page.

The one feature that the page does have that you can't see from the picture is that the selections on the title bar at the top glow blue when you hover your mouse over them. :)

Bigger version here!

(This is for the main comic site, which is a domain name... My ComicGenesis page will also be getting a facelift after I'm done with this one so I'll be looking for feedback on that one soon enough... XD )
Ulario
Regular Poster

Re: Webpage Design

Postby LibertyCabbage on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:13 am

Some page navigation buttons would help. =P It looks really good, though. You might wanna add an "extras" or "gallery" section for bonus content like sketches, wallpapers, fan art, etc.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ulario on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 am

LibertyCabbage wrote:Some page navigation buttons would help. =P It looks really good, though. You might wanna add an "extras" or "gallery" section for bonus content like sketches, wallpapers, fan art, etc.

Ah, yah. The 'extras' section is pretty much covered under 'updates'. It's a link to my Tumblr page which is pretty much an archive of sketches and art I've done for the series plus every piece that of fan art that I've received. >_>

I really should change the name of that. <_<
Ulario
Regular Poster

Postby McDuffies on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:07 pm

LibertyCabbage wrote:Some page navigation buttons would help. =P It looks really good, though. You might wanna add an "extras" or "gallery" section for bonus content like sketches, wallpapers, fan art, etc.

Ha! Navigation buttons are for wussies! On my next site there won't be navigation buttons!
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Ulario on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Here's another page from the website. It's the 'store' page, which I'm relatively happy with.

Aaaand the larger version!
Ulario
Regular Poster

Return to General Discussion