Not as much the things I say, as the things I do. I unconsciously mimic the face expressions I draw.
I have a rather lengthy quote list from things said at artists' conventions, though...
Excerpts that were translateable
- "That's how I like my men! Tied up, helpless and with chocolate"
- "I want big boobs!"
- "I feel that I didn't get enough duct tape"
- "-Your robots are pretty good, actually.
-That's because I know how they work.
-So THAT'S why you suck at drawing women!"
- "I would feel sorry for Hartmann (main character) if it weren't so damn funny to see him suffer"
- "nothing is uglier than inconsistency in comic books, and star-nosed moles"
- "BUY MY ALBUM, SO I CAN AFFORD NEW FINELINERS!"
- "And it just hurts every time you get a dick in your face"
- "Oh, the nipple is teasing me!"
- "It must be really hard to walk on clouds in those stilettos"
- "I was pretty good at doing sheep back when I was unemployed"