Keenswim 2005

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Escushion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:32 pm
Contact:

Post by Escushion »

Damn, I've got to get up to speed and figure out what my characters will be doing.
A man with nothing to offer and nothing to lose.

User avatar
Protectmyballs
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:46 pm
Location: BGSU
Contact:

Post by Protectmyballs »

Hooray!
Image Image Image I am a Shmoe.

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

My comic hasn't been up long, but I can draw a pretty darn good picture of a girl in a bikini (not to brag). I'll give this a shot. Could always use whatever hits I can get.
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
Ryuko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1103
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:05 am
Contact:

Post by Ryuko »

When can we no longer submit pictures?
Image

Wp
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Wp »

Jackhass wrote:My comic hasn't been up long, but I can draw a pretty darn good picture of a girl in a bikini (not to brag). I'll give this a shot. Could always use whatever hits I can get.
hey, glad to see you back. I liked your other comic.

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

^ Thanks...my new comic is quite similar. In fact the characters from the original are in it. I'm just expanding the cast to include a whole slew of other characters as well. Plus I've managed to make the website slightly less ugly...always a plus.
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

Boy, I didn't even notice this thread until just now. I'm all submitted now though, even though I posted it in the thread before...
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Webkilla
Regular Poster
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:18 pm
Location: Denmark - land of LARP and vikings
Contact:

Post by Webkilla »

ok - no pr0n, but how about some REALLY tight speedos?

User avatar
Glarryg
Regular Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:27 pm
Contact:

Post by Glarryg »

Ryuko wrote:When can we no longer submit pictures?
I was thinking about this, and at this moment I'm figuring on closing submissions around mid-September, or at the Autumnal Equinox, or at the end of September. Somewhere around then. Either way, you've got a few months yet.

REALLY tight speedos? Are we talking vein-showingly tight speedos?

Glarryg
http://www.squidninja.com - Dude. Buy a shirt. Seriously.

User avatar
Webkilla
Regular Poster
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:18 pm
Location: Denmark - land of LARP and vikings
Contact:

Post by Webkilla »

well...

I'm thinking about using my char Goliath in speedos for this:

- he's 3 meters (9/10 feet) tall and equally proportioned

- he's a manwhore

- he's built like a meat miracle (think steroid body-builder gone wild)


and the way I'd draw him for this, then he'd make the Stalag99 crew look impotent. :P

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

There...submission in.

I wonder when it will actually show up on the site? Is there a large backlog of submissions already?
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
Glarryg
Regular Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:27 pm
Contact:

Post by Glarryg »

Right now the backlog is about two weeks, which means that you have a new pic to look at every day (including weekends) for a good fourteen days.

Glarryg
http://www.squidninja.com - Dude. Buy a shirt. Seriously.

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

sooo, I can do one too? Cos I came up with a good idea at last

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

2 weeks eh? Okay then, thanks...[waits for his to show up].
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

Okay then...why wait for your own to show up? You know what it looks like already...
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

Gah, I really need to plan out mine soon.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

yeh guess if I'm gonna actually attempt to do this I should think up a location.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Escushion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:32 pm
Contact:

Post by Escushion »

Damn; I drew a foreground, but I don't think I like how it sets up the rest of the picture. I'll have to start over.
A man with nothing to offer and nothing to lose.

User avatar
Glarryg
Regular Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:27 pm
Contact:

Post by Glarryg »

You don't have to go overboard thinking up a location. It just adds to the continuity of the event. Most of them are on the beach, and the beaches are in different places (Florida, Jersey, etc.).

Glarryg
http://www.squidninja.com - Dude. Buy a shirt. Seriously.

User avatar
Ryuko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1103
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:05 am
Contact:

Post by Ryuko »

Glarryg wrote:
Ryuko wrote:When can we no longer submit pictures?
I was thinking about this, and at this moment I'm figuring on closing submissions around mid-September, or at the Autumnal Equinox, or at the end of September. Somewhere around then. Either way, you've got a few months yet.

Glarryg
Woo! Thank you!
Image

Post Reply