Fan Art Nobody Would Want 2

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Spriteville, USA wrote:...Actually I got a bit distracted...
NO! You? Distracted? I would have never known...





:wink:

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Aw, C'mon, give him a break. It's not like these will cure cancer or anything.

Now, Keenspace Monthly, on the other hand... :wink:
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Yeah, give him a break, he already started so many projects that no alive person could handle them all!Image

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

mcDuffies wrote:Yeah, give him a break, he already started so many projects that no alive person could handle them all!Image
Let me list my projects =]

1. Doom3 Mod Sapphire Scar
2. Half-Life Mod (In the works)
3. Chrono Trigger Hack (turning it into a Futurama game)
4. Writing that Sci-Fi story. (had to take a break for the newsletter)
5. The Newsletter
6. Spriting the forum goers and other assorted fan art.
7. Learning to draw.
8. Spriteville (also a break. Although I did do some webpage work.)
9. Full-Time Job (currently at it!)
10. Social life.
11. Plotting a more serious comic (planning stages and not until I can draw better and newsletter is done)
12. GTA: San Andreas
13. Audio manipulation for a System Shock 2 mod

I might have forgotten something in there...

User avatar
Chaos Cricket
Regular Poster
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
Location: State of Delusion
Contact:

Post by Chaos Cricket »

Spriteville, USA wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Yeah, give him a break, he already started so many projects that no alive person could handle them all!Image
Let me list my projects =]

1. Doom3 Mod Sapphire Scar
2. Half-Life Mod (In the works)
3. Chrono Trigger Hack (turning it into a Futurama game)
4. Writing that Sci-Fi story. (had to take a break for the newsletter)
5. The Newsletter
6. Spriting the forum goers and other assorted fan art.
7. Learning to draw.
8. Spriteville (also a break. Although I did do some webpage work.)
9. Full-Time Job (currently at it!)
10. Social life.
11. Plotting a more serious comic (planning stages and not until I can draw better and newsletter is done)
12. GTA: San Andreas
13. Audio manipulation for a System Shock 2 mod

I might have forgotten something in there...
My God, he's taken on almost as many projects as Phalanx!
~Chuck
Image
"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
~Kingsley Amis

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Leko wrote:Aw, C'mon, give him a break. It's not like these will cure cancer or anything.

Now, Keenspace Monthly, on the other hand... :wink:
I just like to give him a hard time. He knows I don't mean anything bad, don'tcha Spritey?

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Col wrote:
Leko wrote:Aw, C'mon, give him a break. It's not like these will cure cancer or anything.

Now, Keenspace Monthly, on the other hand... :wink:
I just like to give him a hard time. He knows I don't mean anything bad, don'tcha Spritey?
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of me CRYING!

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Spriteville, USA wrote:
Col wrote:
Leko wrote:Aw, C'mon, give him a break. It's not like these will cure cancer or anything.

Now, Keenspace Monthly, on the other hand... :wink:
I just like to give him a hard time. He knows I don't mean anything bad, don'tcha Spritey?
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of me CRYING!
Hah, and your avatar looks like he's really pissed about it too! But you should have added the crying smiley for the full effect.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Col wrote:
Spriteville, USA wrote:
Col wrote: I just like to give him a hard time. He knows I don't mean anything bad, don'tcha Spritey?
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of me CRYING!
Hah, and your avatar looks like he's really pissed about it too! But you should have added the crying smiley for the full effect.
I wanted to, but I realized I haven't made one for myself yet. and I don't really like using standard smilies, guess I'm just biased =]

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Col wrote:
Spriteville, USA wrote:
Col wrote: I just like to give him a hard time. He knows I don't mean anything bad, don'tcha Spritey?
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of me CRYING!
Hah, and your avatar looks like he's really pissed about it too! But you should have added the crying smiley for the full effect.
Actually, he looks like he wants your sandwich.

Wp
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Wp »

Spriteville, USA wrote:13. Audio manipulation for a System Shock 2 mod
System Shock 2!!! WOOOOO!!!

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

mcDuffies wrote:
Col wrote:
Spriteville, USA wrote: I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of me CRYING!
Hah, and your avatar looks like he's really pissed about it too! But you should have added the crying smiley for the full effect.
Actually, he looks like he wants your sandwich.
"Heh heh heh... everybody thinks I'm crazy-motivated... my list of projects has fooled them completely! Little do they suspect that my only true passion is for sandwiches!

...Mmm. Sandwiches."
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

Post Reply