I really like these. I guess it's the surrealist in me.locster wrote:another wierd face..
*image*
whenever i'm bored things like this come out.![]()
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
Art Show #2
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
well thank you!stinkywigfiddle wrote:I really like these. I guess it's the surrealist in me.locster wrote:another wierd face..
*image*
whenever i'm bored things like this come out.![]()
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
JeremyW wrote:**img**
hahaha that's funny
what the hell does this guy dream about?

sure looks sticky...
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
I can see it now. And I really like your style.Stolle wrote:Or...hehe isn't the image that I posted earlier visisble?![]()
Here's picture inspired by some of Bosch's paintings, and based on my comic, "The Order of things."

The original is only 5.5x8.5 inches.
Last edited by Stinkywigfiddle on Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
that worked for some odd reason..stinkywigfiddle wrote: I cut and paste the url into the address bar, then it showed up in the forum for some reason.
@ Stolle: that is awesome, weird but awesome
**edit** when i was drawing that "thing" for stickywigfiddle i wonderd, why do you dream about eating a little man?
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
- Vorticus
- Backrub Fiend
- Posts: 6163
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
- Location: Walking on sunshine
- Contact:
Your landscape is very Suessian.stinkywigfiddle wrote:I can see it now. And I really like your style.Stolle wrote:Or...hehe isn't the image that I posted earlier visisble?![]()
Here's picture inspired by some of Bosch's paintings, and based on my comic, "The Order of things."
The original is only 5.5x8.5 inches.
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
- BeefotronX
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:40 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Contact:
- BeefotronX
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:40 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Contact:
People without noses disturb me greatly. I have nightmares about them.
Last edited by BeefotronX on Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.







ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!



