January search strings

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Cheebs
Regular Poster
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:44 am
Location: Somewhere out there...
Contact:

Post by Cheebs »

Mine were acutally almost interesting this time...

1 2 22.22% Angels 2200 sex <-- (Erm...)
2 1 11.11% In your dreams magical thoughts ...
3 1 11.11% Ryan McMullen
4 1 11.11% Sachiko Ryan
5 1 11.11% constant flux
6 1 11.11% dreaming is free
7 1 11.11% sonic/shadow <-- (From space marine yuri to hedgehog yaoi, neither of which are on the site...)
8 1 11.11% valkyrie yuuki

I managed to figure out the two odd ones, but it doesn't explain why the latter one showed up; I haven't said a thing about Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (I mentioned "Sonic/Shadow[-type] levels", for those curious) in months.
Constant Flux: A semi-serious tale about trying to kick Fate in the head. Updates Sundays.

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

rkolter wrote:
sippan wrote:1000 m/s != .1 km/s
// yeahiknow.c
#include <stdout.h>

using namespace std;

void main() {
int meters=1000;
int kilometers=1;
char[32] name;
cout <<"Enter a name: "<<endl;
cin>>name;
cout << endl<<endl<<"My coffee didn't have enough caffeine."<<endl<<endl;
cout << "We know now that "<<meters<<" meters is equal to "<<kilometers<<" kilometers."<<endl<<endl;
cout <<"Thank you for your understanding, "<<name<<"."<<endl<<endl;
}

%>g++ a.out yeahiknow.c
%>a.out
Enter a name:
sippan

My coffee didn't have enough caffeine.

We know now that 1000 meters is equal to 1 kilometers.

Thank you for your understanding, sippan.

%>logout
End of Session

Uh....

FLASH/ CRITIC

SECRET CRITIC

BT

AAA//WHAT THE HELL?

BBB//30.6724 N

CCC//87.8639 W

DDD//022145Z FEB04

EEE//JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THAT
WAS ALL ABOUT. I DO LIKE COFFEE THOUGH. FRENCH VANILLA,
THOUGH IT PROBABLY DOESN'T TASTE THE SAME AS REAL FRENCH
COFFEE; DO THE ACTUALLY DRINK COFFEE IN FRANCE? I THOUGHT
THEY DRANK TEA? -SUPERLANCE




Ah, military radio code; much easier to read.
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

I can't access my search strings at the moment.
I'm sure thay talk about porn and sex and sex porn or something.
Image

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

rkolter wrote:NEW

10 i=0
20 ?"C is for losers. BASIC-A is GOD"
30 i=i+1
40 if i=5 goto 60
50 goto 20
60 end
XD LOL!

The "50 goto 20" is just hilarious!
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Evil Jamie! wrote:I can't access my search strings at the moment.
I'm sure thay talk about porn and sex and sex porn or something.
:cry:

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Don't worry McDuffies. There's always Google.

Post Reply