Newb hazings

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

There was no hazing back when I started.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Dunno, Sortelli had a pretty rough start... and DM had his tough time...

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

mcDuffies wrote:... and DM had his tough time...
Was he put in a box???

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

No, he refused to use ink. And dope.

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

I don't really categorize forumites in generations, just oldbies and newbies.




btw, can I use your special dope?
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

Post Reply