The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

bright spark wrote:That Sydney is evil, with its heavy traffic and poky machines.
I SHALL SAVE YOU!!!!!!

Btw, Call us Sandpipers.
not to mention the huge real estate prices and rents.
and i remember now... isn't it sandgropers???? (or is that generally for west australians?)
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

Oh yeh, that's right.

Danm, an east coasters knows my westienesss better than I do. My pride's been dashed. I'm so ashamed, I'll be hiding in the corner if anyone wants me.
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Isukiyomi wrote:wow, I'm the only person from Nigeria...
If you're not from USA, Canada, GB, Australia and, for some reason, Netherlands, you're bound to be the only one from your country.

Actually, you're the only one here from Africa and in whole second person from Africa I've ever seen on these forums.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

bright spark wrote:Oh yeh, that's right.

Danm, an east coasters knows my westienesss better than I do. My pride's been dashed. I'm so ashamed, I'll be hiding in the corner if anyone wants me.
Uh, if that's gonna get you outta corner, my favourite solo musician if australian.

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

I bet I'm the only Canadian that lives in my town!
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Don't tell me, you live in a town overpopulated with non-canadians?

I bet War is the only person who lives in his town

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

mcDuffies wrote:
bright spark wrote:Oh yeh, that's right.

Danm, an east coasters knows my westienesss better than I do. My pride's been dashed. I'm so ashamed, I'll be hiding in the corner if anyone wants me.
Uh, if that's gonna get you outta corner, my favourite solo musician if australian.
Fuzzy fun happy warm feelings. Oh, and patriatism, yea, patriatism. Happy happy nice...oh wait, I'm back. Consider the corner left.
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

DEVO-Bot wrote::cry:
Aww ... have a cookie.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

mcDuffies wrote:my favourite solo musician if australian.
... don't keep us in suspense... who is it??
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Devonport, Tasmania
Contact:

Post by Turnsky »

posted.. mwuahah

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

xmung wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:my favourite solo musician if australian.
... don't keep us in suspense... who is it??
I concur, we are much full of suspence, evil person who starts stories but does not finish them.
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Turnsky wrote:posted.. mwuahah
What are you doing on Jamie's secret island base?
Are you one of his henchmen?

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Look at me all alone, miles away from everyone.

User avatar
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Devonport, Tasmania
Contact:

Post by Turnsky »

Mr.Bob wrote:
Turnsky wrote:posted.. mwuahah
What are you doing on Jamie's secret island base?
Are you one of his henchmen?
no, we tasmanians are all evil geniuses.. i just happen to run an armory that'd make war drool.. :lol:

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

mcDuffies wrote:Don't tell me, you live in a town overpopulated with non-canadians?
Me too! And there aren't any Southerners either!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

bright spark wrote:
xmung wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:my favourite solo musician if australian.
... don't keep us in suspense... who is it??
I concur, we are much full of suspence, evil person who starts stories but does not finish them.
Kylie Minogue...

...

Just kidding, Nick Cave.

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

oooooooohhh. way cool. I got me the biggest ever poster of ol' Nick up on my wall, coz he rocks.










Wait, what was this post about again?
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

Heffaloop's link to the map thingy on the first page.

I think it's really interesting to look at the map. It makes the world look a lot smaller than it is. It's like, "hey, I'm not very far away from these guys. I should go over and say hi. Oh, wait. That's over 1000 miles away and stuff."

rkolter is probably the only one of you I'll ever be able to meet in person.

That makes me sad :cry:

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

I enjoy the fact that I may have met any one of you and neither of us would have any idea.

*flicks monitor*

Since it doesn't want to display me, just imagine me a couple pixels below Hobolenno.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

Beloit, Wisconsin for now...but who knows where I'll be after I graduate. Actually, half the town is in Wisconsin, the other half is in Illinois. It's kinda funny.
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

Post Reply