There is something... kinky... about racing to become admirals and having your ends beaten.Mr.Bob wrote:Woah. I totally missed this thread. Congrats brockway. You beat me in the end, but the race for admiral is always on!
Dear god, I'm almost a commander!
Yeah, I did have like 2 months on you though. So the next milestone is... 20k posts? Damn. Ok.. on to where no man has gone before!!! Um, except for keenspace nate. But he doesn't count.Mr.Bob wrote:Woah. I totally missed this thread. Congrats brockway. You beat me in the end, but the race for Commadore is always on!
Last edited by Brockway on Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I changed that to Commodore now.rkolter wrote:There is something... kinky... about racing to become admirals and having your ends beaten.Mr.Bob wrote:Woah. I totally missed this thread. Congrats brockway. You beat me in the end, but the race for admiral is always on!
I didn't understand a word of what you said, but the way you said it was too suggestive for me to let alone.
To where no man has gone before? You're on!!!brockway wrote:Ok.. on to where no man has gone before!!! Um, except for keenspace nate. But he doesn't count.
And don't worry about keenspace Nate. Nate's probably short for Natalie anyway...
But shouldn't that be at 64 posts?Mr.Bob wrote:Woah. I totally missed this thread. Congrats brockway. You beat me in the end, but the race for Commadore is always on!
*crickets*
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
What is this "rear admiral" that is so fearsome?
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Ahoy?
Um . . . probably something to do with violent anus penetration.
Anyway . . . 3<sup>rd</sup> Commander: I'm coming for ya, baby!
Anyway . . . 3<sup>rd</sup> Commander: I'm coming for ya, baby!
Booooooo.Warren wrote:But shouldn't that be at 64 posts?Mr.Bob wrote:Woah. I totally missed this thread. Congrats brockway. You beat me in the end, but the race for Commadore is always on!
*crickets*
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
NOOOOOOO!!!
* leaps in front of Warren and catches food in mouth *
Don't throw away perfectly good food while I'm starving to death!
<small>3 commanders. Tee hee!</small>
Don't throw away perfectly good food while I'm starving to death!
<small>3 commanders. Tee hee!</small>
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
* great big smile *
THANK YOU!
HEY! These are all mushrooms, fish, and green peppers! YOU BASTARD!
HEY! These are all mushrooms, fish, and green peppers! YOU BASTARD!
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
* gasps *
HOW DID YOU KNOW?!
Oh yeah . . . pizza thread. Damn.
Oh yeah . . . pizza thread. Damn.
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
. . .
Question: how often do Vokkels mate?
[whispers]
No... he said how often....[/whispers]
No... he said how often....[/whispers]
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
. . .
First of all, there's no space in my name.
Second: what Warren just said.
Second: what Warren just said.









