*looks around* Hi? *hides*

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:What happened to our summer? ;_____;
it's decided to take a holiday down here in sydney. :P our winter's been quite warm so far (bit brisk yesterday) - people walking around in t-shirts and shorts still. hehehe
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Psiogen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yew Nork
Contact:

Post by Psiogen »

Mr.Bob wrote:I'm hoping the heat wave will arrive in July.
Please take ours. We don't want it anymore.
Sylvan, fadin motherfuckers like bleach.
Image Image
Last edited by Sailor Moon on Fri Bec 55th, 9239 56:82 pm; edited 229425 times in total.

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

No! No heat wave, I'm loving this weather. I was thinking I was gonna have to spend the summer in the car with the air con on.

FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by FoxFang »

WHy me why me....just wait, the rivers will flow pop, bread will turn into cheese like all other things and I'll kick mcduffies in the nutz and I'm a third degree blackbelt, I can break over 5 boards so fear me! MUHAHAHA *coughs hacks wheezes and dies*

User avatar
Friend
Regular Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
Location: Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Post by Friend »

I live in Victoria. The capital, Melbourne (where I used to live) is famous for its constantly changing weather.

"Come to Melbourne! If you don't like the weather, wait ten minutes!"

But I moved to Geelong several hundred years ago, where we don't even have seasons. We just have August. The famed colloquial phrase is slightly modified.

"Come to Geelong! If you don't like the weather, join the club."

I had my electric blanket on every night last summer, and still wasn't hot.

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

mcDuffies wrote:
Reive wrote:
trinket90 wrote:The creator of one of the involved characters hires a goon to whack the creator of the other involved character, and claims intellectual rights over that character. The copyright belongs to the first person to kill the other. Haven't heard of the Battle Royale Act?
Oh, wait... that's schoolchildren.
Now where'd I put my baseball bat.... ^_^

Image

I'm sorry... it just looked a bit lonely without colour.... ^_^;; Don't hurt me... ^_^
I'd just like to express my happiness that there's one picture where I'm actually not being kicked in the nuts.

Although now that I mentioned it, I don't doubt someone will make up for it... :cry:
Damn straight.
Image
Image

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Image

Wooo!

Yeah, anyway, welcome to the boards Reive, Fox, and Rad.
Last edited by Matt Lim on Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

trinket90 wrote:I live in Victoria... I had my electric blanket on every night last summer, and still wasn't hot.
hence your avatar! :wink:
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

The weather here has almost been as crazy as melbourne weather, except it changes day to day rather than hour to hour
omgwtf

User avatar
Friend
Regular Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
Location: Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Post by Friend »

mcDuffies should set up a fanart section on his site devoted to pictures of him being kicked in the nuts.

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

trinket90 wrote:mcDuffies should set up a fanart section on his site devoted to pictures of him being kicked in the nuts.
I second the notion!
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Welcome to the Keenspace forums!

Be sure to:

1) Get into the box.
2) Get out of the box and punch Dark Magician.
3) Kick McDuffies in the groin.
4) Be killed by War
...

Aw heck, I'm tired of reciting that list. Just Welcome! :wink:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

*joins club of strange weather*

There was a huge thunderstorm a few minutes ago, I look out the window and all the roads are already dry. Generally in England I'd have thought this wouldn't happen - sorry War I think you're going to have to be sitting in your car wit the air con on soonish... ^_^;
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Did I miss a good old-fashioned "nut kicking" again?

Damn this "having a life" thing!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

Oh! Lag! I almost forgot.
I found out where all those flags are coming from after looking around with a camera:

http://www.cnc-era.com/thiima/answer.jpg

Damn you, Sun... and not just the newspaper either...feh.

And...having a life? Bleh? What's all this crazy-talk! o_o
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

JexKerome wrote:
trinket90 wrote:mcDuffies should set up a fanart section on his site devoted to pictures of him being kicked in the nuts.
I second the notion!
But where would I put the one with a stalking booth then?

Image

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

:lol: Hehehehe... ^__^
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by FoxFang »

*cackles* War will not kill me! Not unless he can outbeat my creatures and come on, you can't kill cool things liek that. It's like trying to watch the new transformers show and loving them like the old ones, not possible in reality.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

FoxFang wrote:*cackles* War will not kill me! Not unless he can outbeat my creatures and come on, you can't kill cool things liek that. It's like trying to watch the new transformers show and loving them like the old ones, not possible in reality.
I think you're safe as long as you don't have an avatar.

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

I dunno, I could get him with the old generic user one like the early days.

Post Reply