Who is the real VileTerror?

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Should Vile be un-banned?

YES!
22
51%
NO!
13
30%
AHH!!! DON'T MAKE ME DECIDE!!!!
8
19%
 
Total votes: 43

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

yeahduff wrote:She saw people bitching about plugs and spam, so she created places for those kinds of things.
But there were those who defended plugs and free speech, too. Basically she just heard those she wanted to.

DNR is the smaller of my concerns. I never checked that thread, and if it was messing the forums, fine, delete it. But it doesn't mean you can take a forum for "For discussion, plugs, announcements, and non-technical questions. And anything else." and take the "anything else" to another place.
Last edited by RPin on Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Executor_Arthas
Regular Poster
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 am
Location: NewfieLand

Post by Executor_Arthas »

Good point RPin. If there's other places for that stuff, than what the hell are we supposed to talk about here? I don't think anyone wants this to become a movie/music discussion thread. Oh, an Faub, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get banned for this, worse things have happened to me for less...
-Exe
I draw/write Eternal Destinies
http://eternaldestinies.keenspace.com

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Yeah, this is general discussion... and at most forums that usually means "Off topic discussion"...

What are we gonna talk about now?! Im so confused!

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

Executor_Arthas wrote:Yeah, they can, but Kisai can UNban us! :D (Dear God please let her read my pm...)
I'm just wondering.

If StrredWolf found it enough of a reason to ban you, why would Kisai have any reasons to UNban you?
It's just ridiculous.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

TheGoobla wrote:Yeah, this is general discussion... and at most forums that usually means "Off topic discussion"...

What are we gonna talk about now?! Im so confused!
I think 'Off Topic DIscussion' should be changed to 'Fourm Games' since most of the threads that seem to be transfered there are threads ment for mutliple people posting different things to achieve a certain goal. Mainly the DNR thread, the Free Association thread and other such things. That forum would then hold all the PURPOSELY high-post rate threads, and keep the others generally mild. If the name isn't changed, I still vote that's what we use it for.

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Well, since the old Free the Terror thread is probably going to get the old heave ho, I thought Id move this here. Toxic, mind a little first post editage?

Help fund the Free The Terror!/Lib

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

*does her part to help out*

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

You appear to be wearing some sort of pin. A white one with a red dot in it by the looks of it...

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Yes. I wonder what it could POSSIBLY look like....

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Looks like a cream filled donut with a little bit of the filling coming out the middle. :P
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

K-Dawg wrote:Looks like a cream filled donut with a little bit of the filling coming out the middle. :P
Yes, quite true. So Kitty, dont be surprised if my mouth starts heading for your chest.

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

As long as it's for the donut.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Like, OMG, the great injustice has been made! No injustice this big has ever been made! I mean, war in Iraq was nothing compared to banning VT! Why don't we all spam this forum with as much threads for releasing her? In fact, lat's make this forum a "pleads for releasing VT" forum! And, to add a confusion, let's all change avatars to be the same: that way, we won't be able to reckognise each other anymore! It will be like dream come true!!!
But seriously guys, wearing those stupid avas, right now you're as well as same to me. Look now, next time USA goverment decides to attack some small country, or some country decides to sell a deseased meat, go protest. It's easy to be a great protester against someone who's proven to be reasonable and not revengefull.

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

McDuffies, it's not by acting jerky and insulting the other forum members that you can stand your point!
Besides, the whole avatar thing is basically a joke, not really serious...
Jops

Image Image

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Yeah. Pretty much. I wasn't going to go so far as to change my entire avatar, I just thought a button would be good enough. It's all for a laugh, really. Besides, I'm more or less protesting the fact that Kelly came in and deliberated 'justice' without actually knowing what was going on, and as such someone got banned who didn't exactly deserve it for the reason they were banned. It's more protesting the principle of what happened, not VT irself.

Plus, there's already enough hippies protesting war. It's not like they're really going to change anything. At least we're not fighting for a lost cause. Well, hopefully.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Jops wrote:McDuffies, it's not by acting jerky and insulting the other forum members that you can stand your point!
Besides, the whole avatar thing is basically a joke, not really serious...
Feh. You're probably right. I'll change it back. But I still stand by point that people who are spamming this forum with messages about banning Vile are exactly what I said in avatar. I didn't try to make a point here, just express my feelings. I did try to make points in other threads and you probably read it.

User avatar
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin
Posts: 2580
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: undef;
Contact:

Post by STrRedWolf »

Okay okay. Hold your horses here.

First, I'm not going to remove/move out threads unless they're crashing the boards. DNR was crashing it -- hell even I couldn't get into GD! It's locked and moved. So was AntiDNR. Some had to be locked and moved. Thus, the 200 post limit on threads now. Please abide by it so the forum can be fast. This may be raised to 400 later on, but right now I'm trying to stablize the forums.

On my actions: Yes, it was reactionary, and my cohort in crime Kisai didn't tell me about her actions. VileTerror will be freed after the Superbowl. The rest of his alts, though...

Free Association isn't breaking it, but I'll start another thread for creation of the Forum Games community here. If folks vote for it, I'll create it and move some threads suggested for it over. Look for a sticky post here soon.

And lets see now... I'll be giving the new mods (including EMH) some marching orders in a few.

Oh, BTW, question on gender: I'm male, Kisai's female.
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

I dont care if you are male. I think I love you.

* glomp *

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

I don't care that I'm a lesbian, I love you.
btw congrats on winning the schlock mercenary art contest
and mcduffies, I do protest things like the war in iraq (though don't get me wrong, I suppourt our troops totally, I have a cousin over there)
but you have to fight the small battles to.

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Who whoa, Vileterror got banned and you guys want to bring it back? Well seriously I couldn't give a care whether or not it comes back or not. I just say don't try to protest what a moderator has done, they have their reason for doing what they do and I think we should respect that.
Last edited by Matt Lim on Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

Post Reply