To boldly go where no man has gone before!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

Red...like blood!

Man, I wish I could get a photo of my room. I do have a weak webcam...but it kinda has to stay plugged into my computer in order to work, and I'm not sure if I can get a good shot of my room from the vantage point that my computer's at. Grr.
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

Slainman v2.0 wrote:Lego?! Everybody loves lego!!
I still make things out of lego once in a while...
I remember Lego! I used to build Lego-houses as tall as I was (which wasn't too impressive, since I was about five).

It kind of bothers me that, now, you have to buy two or three sets before you have enough pieces to make something interesting on your own. I used to have a huge bucket of plain old bricks - now they give you all these fancy pieces that are mostly useless unless you're going to build the suggested model.

My room? No one wants to see that. It's a sty. I can barely open and close the door.

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

It is a bit red, I should have played around with the camera to reduce that a bit (it's pretty red normally anyway).

Those fancy pieces can be useful, occasionally they're just what you need for a home made model, but give me a bucket of bog standard pieces anyday.

Post Reply