Emo!LibertyCabbage wrote:I wouldn't mind having some black ketchup to go along with my gloomier moods.
The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
- Jesusabdullah
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
14:45 <+Takuun> I think the worse super power would be 'too much information
man'
14:46 <+jesusabdullah> Haha
14:46 <+RobbyD> Actually, a TRUE empath would still suck
14:46 <+RobbyD> Think of your selfesteem problems
14:46 <+Sparrow>
14:46 <+Dotty> yeah, true empathy would be terrible
14:46 <+RobbyD> "God... what tacky shoes"
14:46 <+RobbyD>
14:46 <+jesusabdullah> You'd still have a useful superpower as TMI man
14:46 <+Takuun> empathy sucks
14:46 <+Takuun> how
14:47 <+jesusabdullah> "Freeze, villain, before I tell you ALL about
hemmorhoids!" "Oh God, please stop!"
14:47 <+RobbyD> "I'm here to END you reign of terror! I have masturbated 3
times today! With both hands!"
And later:
14:53 <+BrownEyedCat> Hmmm . . . TMI man . . . and . . . Amazingly Short-Temper
Boy?
14:54 <+RobbyD> "My favorite sexual position is " "GOD DAMMIT JUST SHUT THE
FUCK UP JESUS CHRIST SERIOUSLY"
14:55 <+Takuun> but short-temper lad me and your mother'"I'LL KILL YOU"
14:55 <+Takuun> kinda ends his super power
14:55 <+Takuun> maybe as nemesis
14:55 * Dotty plots against Robbu and Dorry
14:55 <+Takuun> as a nemesis*
14:55 <+RobbyD> Ah, see, this is why I love the internet
man'
14:46 <+jesusabdullah> Haha
14:46 <+RobbyD> Actually, a TRUE empath would still suck
14:46 <+RobbyD> Think of your selfesteem problems
14:46 <+Sparrow>
14:46 <+Dotty> yeah, true empathy would be terrible
14:46 <+RobbyD> "God... what tacky shoes"
14:46 <+RobbyD>
14:46 <+jesusabdullah> You'd still have a useful superpower as TMI man
14:46 <+Takuun> empathy sucks
14:46 <+Takuun> how
14:47 <+jesusabdullah> "Freeze, villain, before I tell you ALL about
hemmorhoids!" "Oh God, please stop!"
14:47 <+RobbyD> "I'm here to END you reign of terror! I have masturbated 3
times today! With both hands!"
And later:
14:53 <+BrownEyedCat> Hmmm . . . TMI man . . . and . . . Amazingly Short-Temper
Boy?
14:54 <+RobbyD> "My favorite sexual position is " "GOD DAMMIT JUST SHUT THE
FUCK UP JESUS CHRIST SERIOUSLY"
14:55 <+Takuun> but short-temper lad me and your mother'"I'LL KILL YOU"
14:55 <+Takuun> kinda ends his super power
14:55 <+Takuun> maybe as nemesis
14:55 * Dotty plots against Robbu and Dorry
14:55 <+Takuun> as a nemesis*
14:55 <+RobbyD> Ah, see, this is why I love the internet
- Lunar
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:46 pm
- Location: Do I look insane?
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
|<-- sput has left esper.net (paradox.esper.net cosmos.esper.net)
|<-- Morty has left esper.net (paradox.esper.net cosmos.esper.net)
|<-- magnusson has left esper.net (paradox.esper.net cosmos.esper.net)
|<-- Kirb has left esper.net (paradox.esper.net cosmos.esper.net)
|<-- Rock has left esper.net (paradox.esper.net cosmos.esper.net)
<_Lunar_> Bean what did you do?
<Beanish> ....
<Beanish> And then there were two
* Beanish shoots Lunar
<_Lunar_> Damn it i knew that would happen
* _Lunar_ dies
* Beanish wins at Internet
- 834n
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
- Location: A City of Rock and Roll
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
And all I got was this crummy t-shirt.
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<jesusabdullah> C'mon MixedMyth, say something awesome/profound!
<jesusabdullah> You're good at that, right?
<jesusabdullah> I always thought you were pretty cool, anyway.
<jesusabdullah> (Did I mention I'm smashed? I figure I should throw that out therE)
<jesusabdullah> (So you don't have to ask the obvious question)
<MixedMyth> XD
<jesusabdullah> That's not profound!
<MixedMyth> Well....If I am glue, and you are rubber, if I compliment you, am I not complimenting myself, sir?
<jesusabdullah> SHAME
<jesusabdullah> :D
<jesusabdullah> W8, whut?
<jesusabdullah> Hold on
<jesusabdullah> DAMN YOU
<MixedMyth> XD
<jesusabdullah> for breaking my mind
<jesusabdullah> SHAMEe3
<jesusabdullah> hjbghae
<MixedMyth> Hee hee hee.
<jesusabdullah> WORDS are HARD to TYPE
- Jesusabdullah
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
I hate you FOREVER
(that is SUCH a lie.
)
(that is SUCH a lie.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
I suggest you all read this slightly NSWF comic http://www.onemanga.com/Ultimate_Hentai_Kamen/ He's almost like TMI man.... only differentJesusabdullah wrote:14:45 <+Takuun> I think the worse super power would be 'too much information
man'
14:46 <+jesusabdullah> Haha
14:46 <+RobbyD> Actually, a TRUE empath would still suck
14:46 <+RobbyD> Think of your selfesteem problems
14:46 <+Sparrow>
14:46 <+Dotty> yeah, true empathy would be terrible
14:46 <+RobbyD> "God... what tacky shoes"
14:46 <+RobbyD>
14:46 <+jesusabdullah> You'd still have a useful superpower as TMI man
14:46 <+Takuun> empathy sucks
14:46 <+Takuun> how
14:47 <+jesusabdullah> "Freeze, villain, before I tell you ALL about
hemmorhoids!" "Oh God, please stop!"
14:47 <+RobbyD> "I'm here to END you reign of terror! I have masturbated 3
times today! With both hands!"
And later:
14:53 <+BrownEyedCat> Hmmm . . . TMI man . . . and . . . Amazingly Short-Temper
Boy?
14:54 <+RobbyD> "My favorite sexual position is " "GOD DAMMIT JUST SHUT THE
FUCK UP JESUS CHRIST SERIOUSLY"
14:55 <+Takuun> but short-temper lad me and your mother'"I'LL KILL YOU"
14:55 <+Takuun> kinda ends his super power
14:55 <+Takuun> maybe as nemesis
14:55 * Dotty plots against Robbu and Dorry
14:55 <+Takuun> as a nemesis*
14:55 <+RobbyD> Ah, see, this is why I love the internet
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Linkara
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2211
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
- Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
IT WAS AFTER THE APOCALYPSE (and edited a bit)
* +Mason[this-is-ironic] (Mason@79-76-70-106.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com) Quit (dream.esper.net cosmos.esper.net)
* +JoelF (JoelF@124-169-145-14.dyn.iinet.net.au) Quit (dream.esper.net cosmos.esper.net)
* @CJ_Burgandy (Burgundyco@33-128-58-66.gci.net) Quit (dream.esper.net cosmos.esper.net)
* +He-Telly (chatzilla@c-67-171-146-201.hsd1.or.comcast.net) Quit (dream.esper.net cosmos.esper.net)
<+Way> oh, whoa.
<+goblin> whoa what
<+Way> yeah, there they go.
<+Linkara> O.o
<+Way> I was just the HARBINGER
<+Way> OF THE GREAT DISCONNECT
<+goblin>
<+Way> of 2008.8.1!
<+Way> 2008.8.1.11.37.PST
<+Linkara> Goblin, quick!
<+goblin> the Mayans were wrong
<+goblin> !!
<+Linkara> We'll have to start some sort of post-apocalyptic Mad Max party!
<+Way> we'd better call the FBI CIA M16 and SAS
<+goblin> WOOOOO
<+BrownEyedCat> I'll get my antlers.
<+Way> and some more acronyms
<+Way> help me think of acronyms
* +goblin pounds spikes into her head
<+Linkara> That's the spirit!
<+goblin> wWwoOOOOOoOo
* +goblin drools a little
<+Linkara> Blue people get the first call on drinks!
* +Linkara realigns the spike in Goblin's head.
<+Way> blue as in blue or depressed?
* +goblin tattoos her face heavily
<+Linkara> Blue as in blue
* +Linkara suddenly starts singing, "Am I blue..."
<+goblin> now, do I need to horde spice or water?
<+goblin> or oil?!
<+Linkara> Pfff. Water's everywhere, Goblin.
<@ahaugen> horde all three
<+Linkara> Spice all the way.
<+Linkara> POOL PARTY, WHOOOO!
<+goblin> not anymore though Link!
<+goblin> it's the post-apocalypse!
<+Linkara> Haven't you ever seen "Warrior of the Lost World?" There's lush countryside after the apocalypse!
<+Linkara> BEC, back me up here.
* +goblin dreads hair in white person thin gross dreads
<+BrownEyedCat> I think I haven't seen that one, Link
<+goblin> oh, it can still be green and lush, but that's the exception to the rule
<+Linkara> First episode of season 5, BEC. Features the bald woman from Star Trek the Motion Picture
<+Linkara> And the guy from Paper Chase. ooh! And Donald Pleasance!
<+BrownEyedCat> Oooh, sounds like a winner!
<+goblin> it's a lesser known fact that in the event of the post-apocalypse, rather than try to maintain the infrastructure, everyone almost always sets it on fire.
* CJ_Burgandy (Burgundyco@33-128-58-66.gci.net) has joined #keenspace
* He-Telly (chatzilla@c-67-171-146-201.hsd1.or.comcast.net) has joined #keenspace
<+goblin> and smashes the pipes to keep people from putting out the fire.
<+He-Telly> darn connection
* +He-Telly sighs
<+Linkara> Hey, Telly. Welcome to the apocalypse!
<+He-Telly> ?
<+goblin> POST-apocalypse, actually
<+He-Telly> ?
<+Linkara> We decided that after Way got kicked
<+Linkara> And then you all got kicked
<+He-Telly> bah
<+Linkara> Obviously some sort of apocalypse occurred. Now we live in the post-apocalypse
<+He-Telly> so
<+Linkara> We ride dirt bikes and have cool names.
<+He-Telly> sweet
<+goblin> want a facial tattoo?
* +He-Telly beats up random chatters and steals their gasoline
<+Linkara> That's the spirit, Telly!
<+He-Telly> no it's okay, I have a manly beard
* +Linkara starts a knife fight with Telly, since that's what we do for fun after the apocalypse.
<+goblin> nothing says you can't have both!
* +He-Telly cuts Link
<+Way> what's my cool name?!
* +Linkara cuts Telly in return!
* +He-Telly stabs link in the eye
<+He-Telly> here have an eyepatch, kid
<+Linkara> "Fastball," Way.
<+Way> awesome
<+Way> isn't that a kind of alcholohic drink too?
* +Linkara puts on the eyepatch
<+Way> alcoholic*
<+Way> or is that a speedball...
* +Way shrugs
* Way is now known as Fastball
<+Linkara> Actually it's more a joke on the Way thing again. Plus that song actually is similar to our current situation in the post-apocalypse.
* JoelF (JoelF@124-169-145-14.dyn.iinet.net.au) has joined #keenspace
* +goblin sexes up every woman in the tri-state area to preserve the race
<+Fastball> I've never heard of it
<+Linkara> We live on the open road and free.
* Mercury_hat sets mode: +v JoelF
<+Linkara> One moment, Way.
* Linkara is now known as One-Eyed_Linkara
* One-Eyed_Linkara is now known as One-Eyed-Linkara
* Fastball is now known as Way_[Fastball]
<+Way_[Fastball]> there we go
* goblin is now known as gobbles
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Here, Way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0wfu3tOrtQ
<+He-Telly> I'm satisfied with my name
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Hey, Joel! Welcome to the post-apocalypse!
<+JoelF> The what?
<+Way_[Fastball]> hah, "the way"
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> The post-apocalypse, Joel
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Way was its harbinger when he kept getting kicked
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Then you all got kicked
<+JoelF> Yes, I can read that. I was hoping for some explanation
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> And now we roam the countryside on dirtbikes and have cool names.
<+Way_[Fastball]> Yeah, I'm Way "Fastball" Spurr-Chen (I guess?)
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> The explanation is simple - it was teh apocalypse
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> *the
<+He-Telly> yeah
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Now it's after the apocalypse.
<+gobbles> and facial tattoos and head spikes and gross dreadlocks
<+He-Telly> I stabbed link in the eye
<+He-Telly> he started it
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> I'll give you that
<+He-Telly> no one beats me in a knife fight
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> That's what we do, Telly!
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> We have knife fights to prove how tought we are and because we have nothing better to do when we're not raiding for supplies.
<+gobbles> Way, I haven't heard this song in years
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> *tough
<+gobbles> awesome
<+He-Telly> yep
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Great song, isn't it?
<+gobbles> yup
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Anyway, we have knife fights and then have a "deep" philosophical conversation about the folly of man before we get drunk off our asses.
<+gobbles> and have lesbian sex to continue the human race
<+Way_[Fastball]> I have a sprained wrist right now... so I should say that... uhm
<+He-Telly> pft
<+Way_[Fastball]> I sprained it fighting with a wild, mutated jaguar
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Exactly, Gobbles!
<+He-Telly> we don't need to "continue the human race"
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Why do you think it's lesbian sex, Telly?
<+gobbles> shh don't you be saying that around the women-folk
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> And that's the spirit, Fastball!
<+He-Telly> I think it's lesbian sex because it's sex between two women
<+gobbles> this line is working@
<+He-Telly> that's like, the definition
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Yes, Telly, but the point is it's not supposed to- oh, never mind.
<+He-Telly> and if gobbles wants to impregnate someone via lesbian sex
<+He-Telly> then I think gobbles will find a way
<+gobbles> that's the way I am, use 'em and leave 'em.
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> And that's why we love ya, Gobbles.
<+He-Telly> like a tree
<+He-Telly> spread your seed and leave the proceeds to the government
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> What government? It's after the apocalypse.
<+MMJLU> The government. You know, the insane two headed giant mutant guy who bashes your head in if you don't do what he says.
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Oh, that idiot
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> I thought we knifed him last week?
<+He-Telly> no
<+He-Telly> you put a rabid badger in his bed
<+He-Telly> it only made him angrier
<+He-Telly> and now he has rabies
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> It was funny, though.
<+He-Telly> keeps trying to bite people
* MMJLU is now known as MutantMyth
<+Way_[Fastball]> how about that crazy mutated guy who thinks he's Death..?
<+He-Telly> haven't met him
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Win, Telly.
<+gobbles> I played Twister with him
<+One-Eyed-Linkara> Also, MM, how are you a mutant? Has Mini-Myth become a second head or something?
<+He-Telly> twister is not something you should play with mutants
<+He-Telly> they're all using their extra limbs to cheat and stuff
* +Way_[Fastball] agrees
<+Way_[Fastball]> that was actually a reference to a character who will be in my comic who actually thinks he is Death :O
<+gobbles> yeah, it was close until I started stabbing him.
<+He-Telly> ah yes
- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
It all started with a murder... (and dancing)
* Linkara dances.
* BrownEyedCat also dances!
* Vorticus grooves
* Ti-Phil dies
<Vorticus> oh noes
<Ti-Phil> don't worry, it's a normal random death
<Linkara> This must be investigated!
* Linkara puts on a trenchcoat and a magnifying glass to become a detective
* Linkara is now known as Detective_Linkara
* Detective_Linkara walks up to Phil's corpse.
<Detective_Linkara> Where were you on the night you died?!
* ahaugen is now known as Lieutenant_Ahaugen
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> I'd bust him back to a beat, but he's the Commissioner's boy
<Detective_Linkara> I'm a Private Eye, Lieutenant! You can't bust me anymore!
<Detective_Linkara> Now then, this is an interrogation!
<Detective_Linkara> You're working for Mahoney, aren't you, Phil's dead body?! AREN'T YOU?!
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> no, this is where I arrest you for interfering with a police Investigation
<Detective_Linkara> LOOK! Murderer at twelve o'clock! *Points across the street.*(
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> it's not a murder until it's called in
<Detective_Linkara> ...
<Detective_Linkara> LOOK! Donut shop!
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> stop now, and I won't make up a resisting arrest charge
<Detective_Linkara> AHAHAHA! I see how it is, now! You're working for Mahoney, TOO! I'm getting close to the truth now, aren't I?!
* Lieutenant_Ahaugen arrests link
<Detective_Linkara> You'll never get away with this, you crooked cop! My geeky but awesome assistant will save me!
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> you have the right to remain silent
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> SO USE IT!
<Detective_Linkara> BEC! Use the Gaav Flare!
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> anything you say can and will be twisted and distorted into a confession
<BrownEyedCat> . . . You do know WHY I'm bemoaning the fact that I learned that spell, right?
<Detective_Linkara> bemoan the facts later! I need a rescue!
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> you have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, TOO BAD!
<Detective_Linkara> Just use something! The sound of his voice is annoying me!
* BrownEyedCat sighs
* BrownEyedCat throws a Cactus WaterBalloon
* Lieutenant_Ahaugen ducks and lets it hit Link
<Detective_Linkara> OW!
<Detective_Linkara> Another!
* BrownEyedCat throws a second one
<Detective_Linkara> I think you've got him on the ropes now!
* Lieutenant_Ahaugen ducks and lets it hit Link
<Detective_Linkara> ACK!
<Detective_Linkara> One more should do it!
* BrownEyedCat throws one at Ahau this time!
* Lieutenant_Ahaugen ducks and lets it hit Link
* Detective_Linkara is hit and falls unconscious, therefore too heavy for Ahaugen to carry!
* Lieutenant_Ahaugen leaves Link in a holding cell
* Detective_Linkara awakens.
<Detective_Linkara> Yes, my brilliant plan worked!
* Detective_Linkara uses the needles stuck in him from the cacti to pick the lock and escape back to BEC!
<Detective_Linkara> Now then, geeky but awesome assistant, we need to know why Mahoney would want to kill Phil!
<Detective_Linkara> Any ideas?
<BrownEyedCat> Perhaps he was suffering from ham jealousy, but was too intelligent to target me?
<Detective_Linkara> No, Phil gives away his ham too easily! He would've just gotten the ham from him, anyway!
<BrownEyedCat> He would not!
<Detective_Linkara> I think this may be something diabolical.
<Detective_Linkara> Something... sinister.
<BrownEyedCat> I would have eaten that ham!
<Detective_Linkara> BEC, I think we're dealing with a TURKEY-RELATED MURDER!
<BrownEyedCat> Tur . . . turkey!
<Detective_Linkara> Yes!
<BrownEyedCat> I am shocked!
<Detective_Linkara> The one substance that Mahoney craves even beyond ham!
<BrownEyedCat> Of course!
<BrownEyedCat> . . . Who's Mahoney again?
<Detective_Linkara> With the promise of turkey, he could've bought off half the force, even with someone as dedicated to their work as Ahaugen!
<Detective_Linkara> Oh, BEC, this is why I'm the detective. Mahoney is the mysterious crime boss that we fight in nightly adventures!
<BrownEyedCat> Oooooh.
<Detective_Linkara> One rumor says he's a robot!
<BrownEyedCat> Well, it's a good thing I asked, or the kids who didn't tune in last week would be confused!
<Detective_Linkara> Indeed!
<Detective_Linkara> Another rumor says he's Fadie... but a robot Fadie!
<Mahoney> But a rumor says..it is I
<Detective_Linkara> *DRAMATIC PRAIRIE DOG TURN-AROUND!*
<Mahoney> Now dastardly duo, you shan't stop my turkey control plot!
<Detective_Linkara> AHA! I knew it was you! That corpse was entirely too suspicious!
<Mahoney> Of course! No one ever suspect the dead guy to be the villain!
<Detective_Linkara> For one thing, it was bleeding the wrong way!
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> that's cause it's not a corpse
<Mahoney> Blast your cunning eye!
<Detective_Linkara> Lieutenant Ahaugen! Well, all the players in this drama have appeared!
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> it's a hog carcass with Ti-Phil painted on it
<Detective_Linkara> A very clever disguise, Lieutenant!
<Mahoney> And now that everyone is in place, it's time for you all to fight my little pet!
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> if you weren't too busy giving it the nth degree, you'd have noticed it
<BrownEyedCat> Oooh, Pet!
<Mahoney> Dave! Fight them!
<Detective_Linkara> !!!
<Detective_Linkara> You're INSANE, Mahoney!
<Mahoney> Of course! Otherwise I wouldn't be me!
* Lieutenant_Ahaugen shoots Mahoney
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> there, done
<Detective_Linkara> Damn your logic!
* Mahoney laughs evilly as he flees
<Detective_Linkara> Lieutenant! I knew you were on the side of the angels!
<Mahoney> urg... .what is this...b..b..b..blood? Am I...really dying...?
<Detective_Linkara> Yes, Mahoney. A murderer dying. How ironic!
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> ... and you are wanted for jailbreak
* pikhq has quit IRC (Quit: leaving)
<Mahoney> I..I..Impossible..imp..imp...imp...BEEEEEEEP. *collapsand the mask falls off*
* Mahoney is now known as Robot-Fadie
<Detective_Linkara> Wow, the rumors were true!
<BrownEyedCat> Gasp! It was Old Man Robot, all along!
* FadingAura gets her big wrench
<Vorticus> man, it's always old man robot
* FadingAura whacks the Robot Fadie with her large wrench
<Detective_Linkara> I'd say this case was closed, BEC! Now, let's go watch Slayers!
<BrownEyedCat> Wooo!
* Lieutenant_Ahaugen grabs Linkara by the collar
* Robot-Fadie is now known as Ti-Phil
* Ti-Phil comes back from the toilet
<Ti-Phil> Did I miss anything?
<Lieutenant_Ahaugen> aren't you forgetting a little jailbreak episode
<Detective_Linkara> TUNE IN NEXT WEEK WHEN DETECTIVE LINKARA AND BEC FACE OFF AGAINST... THE LAWYERS!
* Detective_Linkara is now known as Linkara
<Linkara> And Scene.
* Lieutenant_Ahaugen is now known as Network_Executive
<Network_Executive> you're canceled
<BrownEyedCat> Crap! Run LinK!
* Linkara runs!
* Linkara starts playing Benny Hill music.
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
- 834n
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
- Location: A City of Rock and Roll
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<Rock_showeran> YOU
<CaptainClaude> YOU TOO
<+Beanish> YOU TWO!
<CaptainClaude> YOO HOOOOO
<+Beanish> Hello!
<CaptainClaude> hiii
<+Beanish> http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Ju ... aabiii.jpg
<CaptainClaude> http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/r ... ealone.png
<CaptainClaude> perfect
<CaptainClaude> absolutely perfect
<+Beanish> indeed
<+Beanish> that was loverly
<CaptainClaude> i didnt realise ust how perfect it was until after i did it
<CaptainClaude> then i was all
<CaptainClaude> WOW
<+Beanish>
<+Beanish> well
* +Beanish gives Claude a gold star
* CaptainClaude flies off on it
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<Dotty> how do i get my hugs and smooches and unspeakables
* Telly shoves robby in the same liquid nitrogen tank
<Telly> PROBLEM SOLVED
<Dotty> you know when you __________ my ____________
<Dotty> oh, okay
<BrownEyedCat> Telly has all the answers
<RobbyD> when I what now
<RobbyD> o_o
<Telly> snargle her boofleck
<Telly> >_>
<Dotty> now you can __________ my _____________ with your _______ all day and night
<Ti-Phil> I don't get it
<Ti-Phil> wait.. are the words : eat pie and mouth?
<Telly> that was so dirty

- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
While talking about the Perseids Meteor Shower...
RobbyD> I missed the shower
<RobbyD> Couldnt see *any* of it
<Telly> woooooo I'm clean
<Telly> ......
<RobbyD> No
<Telly> YOU WERE TRYING TO WATCH MY SHOWER!?!!?
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<Faceless> Huh, what's killed more people, atomic bombs, lions, hedgehogs, or ducks?
<SergeXIII> Atomic Bombs?
<Faceless> Ducks.
<Faceless> They spread a disease in 1918 in Spain, killed 25 million people.
<SergeXIII> Okay, but a duck never burned someone's shadow onto a wall
<SergeXIII> although that would be awesome
<SergeXIII> like, a Duckdoken
<SergeXIII> Atomic Bombs?
<Faceless> Ducks.
<Faceless> They spread a disease in 1918 in Spain, killed 25 million people.
<SergeXIII> Okay, but a duck never burned someone's shadow onto a wall
<SergeXIII> although that would be awesome
<SergeXIII> like, a Duckdoken
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
[21:08] MMMMMDawgMMM: give me back Dawg!
[21:08] MMnMnMnDawg: Give who back Dawg?
[21:09] MMMMMDawgMMM: Dawg!
[21:09] MnMnMMnDawg: He gave himself willingly.
[21:09] MMnMnMnDawg: We have dawg, and we cannot give him back to ourselves because he is already here.
[21:09] MMMMMDawgMMM: ...
[21:09] MMMMMDawgMMM: you win this time with your word trickery!
[21:09] MMnMnMnDawg: We win because WE ARE AWESOME.
[21:10] MnMnMMnDawg: Super awesome.
[21:10] MMnMnMnDawg: Yeah!
- Tellurider
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
- Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<RobbyD> I need that area intact
<RobbyD> For
<RobbyD> ...
<RobbyD> stuff
<Telly> what sort of stuff
<Telly> please explain
<Telly> in detail
<Telly> :D
<RobbyD> Well you see Telly
<RobbyD> When a man loves a woman
<RobbyD> Or when a man and a women have so much as a slight physical attraction
<RobbyD> *woman
<RobbyD> Actually, no, leave that as women
<Telly> XD
<RobbyD> The man puts his hoo hoo dilly in the women's cha cha to show how slightly physically attracted he is to her/them
<Telly> ...
<Telly> .....................
<Telly> "hoo hoo dilly"?????
* RobbyD sighs
<RobbyD> Fine
<Telly> I have never heard of a "hoo hoo dilly"
<RobbyD> The man puts his warm throbbing bastion of love into the womans gates of damn pleasure
<Telly> XD
<RobbyD> *damp
<Telly> XD![]()
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<K-Dawg> Tero if you can guess what the secret word is, then I will begin work on ADM today!
<K-Dawg> but to show i'm a good sport I will allow you to ask one question to try to figure out what the secret word is.
<Terotrous> What's the secret word?
<WongFeiHung> !!!
<K-Dawg> ...
<K-Dawg> the secret word is "petunia"
<WongFeiHung> lol
<Terotrous> Is it petunia?
<WongFeiHung> gg, go to work
<K-Dawg> you're right, fine I work on ADM!
<WongFeiHung> PWNED
<Terotrous> Another job well done
<K-Dawg> but to show i'm a good sport I will allow you to ask one question to try to figure out what the secret word is.
<Terotrous> What's the secret word?
<WongFeiHung> !!!
<K-Dawg> ...
<K-Dawg> the secret word is "petunia"
<WongFeiHung> lol
<Terotrous> Is it petunia?
<WongFeiHung> gg, go to work
<K-Dawg> you're right, fine I work on ADM!
<WongFeiHung> PWNED
<Terotrous> Another job well done
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
[17:14] <Linkara> Who be the BigSister?
[17:14] <Way> DAMN
[17:14] <ahaugen> you don't have to know to start the rumor
[17:14] <Way> Linkara was so close from a perfect "Heyo!"
[17:15] <Linkara> And hey, Robby. ^^
[17:15] <Telly> I got into a discussion about Tolkien and then it was like hey everyone but us is asleep let's go
[17:15] <Linkara> How would that have been perfect?
[17:15] * BigSister watches Linkara.
[17:15] <Way> you had to be here, Link
[17:15] <Way> you had to be here
[17:16] <RobbyD> Man, people falling asleep always kills the pary
[17:16] * BigSister is related to BigBrother.
[17:16] <RobbyD> I remember the good old days
[17:16] <Linkara> I'm being watched!
[17:16] <Telly> well it was like 4 am
[17:16] <Linkara> ...
[17:16] <Telly> to be fair
[17:16] * Linkara strips.
[17:16] <Telly> :O
[17:16] <Telly> AUGH MY EYES
[17:16] <ahaugen> oh dear god!!!
[17:16] <RobbyD> I know Telly, but I'm just fondly remembering days where a party meant being up all night
[17:16] <McLev> JESUS FUCKING_
[17:16] <Telly> x_x
[17:16] <McLev> BAHHH
[17:16] <ahaugen> the horror! the horror! the horror!
[17:16] <RobbyD> .................................
[17:16] <--| McLev has left #keenspace
[17:16] <RobbyD> What
[17:16] <Linkara> LOL!
[17:16] -->| McLev (Levzilla@ppp245-130.static.internode.on.net) has joined #keenspace
[17:16] <RobbyD> Is that like... a Picasso painting or something?
[17:17] * Telly IS BLIND
[17:17] * RobbyD angles his head
[17:17] =-= Mode #Keenspace +v McLev by Mercury_Hat
[17:17] * RobbyD squints
[17:17] <RobbyD> THATS NO PICASSO
[17:17] <RobbyD> OH MY GOD
[17:17] <McLev> is...is that a raisin?
[17:17] * BigSister is watching something else.
[17:17] <Linkara> HEY!
[17:17] * ahaugen curls up into the fetal position
[17:17] * RobbyD vomits uncontrollably
[17:17] * Way laughs wildly
[17:17] <RobbyD> GOOD GOD
[17:17] * McLev 's gone catatonic
[17:17] <ahaugen> ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod
[17:17] * RobbyD pukes all over catatonic Lev
[17:17] <McLev> makeitgoawaymakeitgoawaymakeitgoawaymakeitgoawayMAKEITGOAWA--
[17:17] <RobbyD> I CANT EVEN STOP IT
[17:17] <Linkara> ...I haven't even gotten any clothes beyond my coat off!
[17:18] <RobbyD> THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING EVER
[17:18] <McLev> YOU ONLY HAVE YOUR COAT ON
[17:18] <Telly> I can't see. I CAN'T SEE
[17:18] <RobbyD> BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArhrhrhrhrgrgrgrgrhhgr
[17:18] <ahaugen> please kill me
[17:18] <ahaugen> kill me
[17:18] <McLev> no you kill me first
[17:18] <Linkara> I have like two layers of clothing, Levy!
[17:18] <ahaugen> dear god, KILL ME!
[17:18] <RobbyD> Fuck you assholes
[17:18] <RobbyD> I die FIRST
[17:18] <McLev> NO ME FIRST
[17:18] * BigSister shoots Linkara and covers the dead body.
[17:18] <Telly> someone make poisoned koolaid
[17:18] <Linkara> ACK!
[17:18] <McLev> okay, we shoot each other at the same time
[17:18] <Telly> then we can all die together
[17:18] <RobbyD> LETS KILL EACH-....
[17:18] <RobbyD> hey
[17:18] <McLev> ONE-TWO.....
[17:18] <RobbyD> hey wait its gone
Got that right, Robby.[17:19] <RobbyD> and this is allllllll going to be quoted
[17:19] <RobbyD> oh yes
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
*edit* FINE, DELETED, since you posted first by like SECONDS

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
Killbert-Robby wrote:*edit* FINE, DELETED, since you posted first by like SECONDS
HURRKillerbert-Robby wrote:[17:21] <RobbyD> DAMMIT WAY










